SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another one added. :thumbs:

If anyone signs up in the next 48 hours, please don't panic that you won't appear on the list / I don't read your PM immediately; I'll be away (at JTS) from lunchish today until Sunday night. :cool: Keep 'em coming anyway - just allow me a day or so to catch up.

Cheers!

Steve

:( Work has me back 18th September. Trying to blag a couple of courses and return to Wirral. Obviously can't commit now though. If I get the chance to tag on the end, all ok. If not more :(.

Many thanks for the pm Steve will do my best.

Surprised this is not really getting going, loads of people put there name down on the vote:search:

I am sure it will a bit nearer the day, for only 70 sovs exlcusive use of track all supras it's a no brainer

24 hours left for you Supra driving lot to get your money in ahead of the masses; after that any paid up member can sign up with whatever they drive.

I know a few of you have PM'd me saying you will; just hurry up and DO it. :clap:

After watching the track action at japfest, this is so tempting. Would love to track the supra, or any car really because i had the idea that track days would be 'busy'. But if i have to only worry about 9 other moving objects i'll be ok. :innocent:

Might pay up later today then.

After watching the track action at japfest, this is so tempting. Would love to track the supra, or any car really because i had the idea that track days would be 'busy'. But if i have to only worry about 9 other moving objects i'll be ok. :innocent:

Might pay up later today then.

It's a 1/3 the number they put on at Silverstone last weekend (National circuit), on a track 50% longer. :D

Get your name down! :) £70 is cheap as chips.

Just 4 more hours then any paid up member (i.e. any car) can pay up and join in. I've cleared some PM inbox space.

1 month on from then, the rest of the spaces will get filled up from non-club members; please don't miss out if you're thinking abut joining in. I'd like as many of the 40 places to be made up by mkivSupra.net people as possible. :thumbs: :cool: