The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2008

tarcase

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should explain Subaru owners, that there are more colours over blue :p

PS. uploading another 80 pics to photobucket, once finished I will give link to album. Got prolly all Supras from our stand and few others spreaded around the track stands :)

The amount of 'world rally' wear I saw today was shocking.

Awesome day out. Thanks to Lui for organising everything on behalf of the club. It's always nice to put faces to names on the forum, but I met so many of you today I'll have forgotten you next time we meet :D (Except Blackie....he knows why :()

It wasnt by bros car but one of my best mates.....

Im gutted, It was MY old Red NA.... Blood sweat and tears to build the car and now its gone........ I know its only a car and only an NA but i loved it.. even after i sold it.... It feels like ive written off my own car!!!!! and i wasnt driving or even in the car!

Kind of spoiled my day to be honest... And ive just has a big arguement with him, so its been a :( day

Wish i sorted out meeting more people than i did, Its hard when you dont know who anyone is

The most common question I was asked on the day was "Where's Blackie". Shame you didn't seem to be around (or no one knew you!) as quite a few wanted to say hello :D

The most common question I was asked on the day was "Where's Blackie". Shame you didn't seem to be around (or no one knew you!) as quite a few wanted to say hello :D

Brilliant, Thats made me smile. i'm hoping to put more effort in at jae to meet everyone, Only a few know what i look like and i dont have a clue what everyone else does