The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Extreme Performance

keron

will do mate... just in for a few hrs today to catch up on pms etc... pay bills!

shes fine thanks... back to her cheeky normal self! im on the mend but not 100%.... feel better everyday so thats a good thing!

Glad to hear you're both on the road to recovery, all the best mate.

Iky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think you guys need to try his mobile number, as the chap is a busy guy and not always available on the landline.

I'm not finding it hard to contact Keron, I recently purchased a full drop link set from him, without a problem.

Well what the point of him being a trader on here if he wont answer pm's or his own breaking threads? I dont always have time for a phone call. So pm/post is easier assuming I "should" get a response.

Sorry guys got a lot going on at the min so not got a lot of time to sit down and check pm's... I'm always on the phone so call me...I'm catching up on here over the next few days...

Logie.. Send me a fresh request as I've just had a look and can't find any pm's unanswered?

Thanks

Edited by keron (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, ok anyone who has ordered anything from me has been posted...

i will now be closed until begining of jan but may come in a couple days between christmas and new year.

if anyone needs anything please pm me and ill answer asap.

Been a hard last few mths with my health issues/daughter being in hospital too.... now been discharged and nothing found so thats all good news, on the mend now so a bit of rest half a Turkey next week and should be all good! :D

So you all have a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year !! ;) Enjoy the rest of 2013!

Hi Guys, ok anyone who has ordered anything from me has been posted...

i will now be closed until begining of jan but may come in a couple days between christmas and new year.

if anyone needs anything please pm me and ill answer asap.

Been a hard last few mths with my health issues/daughter being in hospital too.... now been discharged and nothing found so thats all good news, on the mend now so a bit of rest half a Turkey next week and should be all good! :D

So you all have a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year !! ;) Enjoy the rest of 2013!

Great to hear the good news!! Glad everything is okay, enjoy your holiday you deserve it dude! Let me know when you planning to be back as I need to have a few things done :)

• 3 months later...