The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Extreme Performance

keron

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Keron did you get my reply reference uk ARBs by pm the other day. I am still after these.

ill have a check now mate... thought i replied?

Have you got my messages regarding bringing the car in Keron, have left you a few texts and PMs

hi Scott, the work phone is playing up so please call me or pm...ill check now the pm's...

Always best to call his mobile or the workshop mate. Keron is useless at mobile :D he blames his phone, I blame him.

lol...the iphone has a mind of its own.... so always best to ring me....

i dont always take it home either as i get randoms ringing at 2, 3 4 in the morning asking for parts! :D God know why people ring at this sort of time...beyond me!

• 2 weeks later...
Any news on these parts we spoke about Keron?

Had to cancel a time slot in Stoke this week at my mates garage as you never rang me about the parts which you said would be a couple of days.

Hi Scott, all the bits are in now. The adaptor for the oil pressure switch was on back order from Japan... So only arrived Thursday afternoon. Give me a call tomorrow after 10am... Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kraftwerk

HI Keron,

it is Michael here we spoke today re the exhaust, Blitz nur plus 2nd decat pipe. I would also like a front and rear strut brace. I will send you images of the interior bits that I am missing. Plan B could be for me to drive up to yours, you have my car for a couple of hours and you could fit the exhaust, the braces if available, the fuel cut defender and give me an idea of what I have and what not. I also could do with door cards, driver and passenger, my speakers are somewhat fitted badly in there, will send pics. Also in the boot I think there should be a board over the spare wheel covering the lot, also missing. My email is [email protected]. For payment if I could pay into your account maybe give me sort and account, that should work.

All the Best,

Michael

• 2 months later...

Hi Keron

well due to some really heavy thunder storm last week producing golf ball size hail Im now in need of replacement silver bonnet as my one is now dinted all over, do you have any available mine has the uk air scoop fitted too?

Cheers

Paul

Hi Keron

well due to some really heavy thunder storm last week producing golf ball size hail Im now in need of replacement silver bonnet as my one is now dinted all over, do you have any available mine has the uk air scoop fitted too?

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul, im afraid i dont have any bonnets left in stock..... i sell front end parts very fast as everyone seems to crash them from the front! sorry

• 3 weeks later...