The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Extreme Performance

keron

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone heard from Keron?? hope everything is ok..... been trying to get hold of him

I messaged him late last week to see how he is and the good news is that his baby daughter is back home now from the hospital. It has been quite a scare so his spending a few days at home before coming back to work just to make sure she is recovering well. He mentioning as a guess he would be back this week providing her recovery is well as I am sure you can all understand :)

I messaged him late last week to see how he is and the good news is that his baby daughter is back home now from the hospital. It has been quite a scare so his spending a few days at home before coming back to work just to make sure she is recovering well. He mentioning as a guess he would be back this week providing her recovery is well as I am sure you can all understand :)

Great news :thumbs:, cheers for the update Abzy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, ok not been around for about 2-3 weeks... Been the worse time of my life so far! My daughter was taken ill in hospital, then after she came out I was admitted as had cardio issues... Not got to the bottom of it yet but I'm out now and on the mend...I'm slowly going back into work to catch up on emails and calls etc so bare with me... I'll be still doing the parts etc for now but customers work might be on hold until I feel I can take it on again...I'll be going though the pm's etc tomorrow....

Regards

Keron

Thanks guys... Think just lack of sleep, stress and a few other thing might be to blame but got to go for more tests etc so we'll see... All the major things have been ruled out so that's good news...every day I feel better but just got to take it easy as I defo do not want to be in the same position again!

Thanks guys... Think just lack of sleep, stress and a few other thing might be to blame but got to go for more tests etc so we'll see... All the major things have been ruled out so that's good news...every day I feel better but just got to take it easy as I defo do not want to be in the same position again!

Need any spannering help mate give me a call.. :D I'm not too far away and around most weekends.

Hi guys, ok not been around for about 2-3 weeks... Been the worse time of my life so far! My daughter was taken ill in hospital, then after she came out I was admitted as had cardio issues... Not got to the bottom of it yet but I'm out now and on the mend...I'm slowly going back into work to catch up on emails and calls etc so bare with me... I'll be still doing the parts etc for now but customers work might be on hold until I feel I can take it on again...I'll be going though the pm's etc tomorrow....

Regards

Keron

Sorry to hear about your recent troubles Keron, Glad you are both on the mend, I can only imagine what it must feel like to see your child in that situation. If you need anything mate, just ask :thumbs: