The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now breaking for spares White T67 620hp 6 spd

StuartW

14/11/11 Now breaking for spares.

Well i cannot believe i am doing this but now having 2 drag supra's i just havent any more room for my pride of the last 7 years or so.

All work carried out by myself as a labour of love. Garaged since owned by me.

1994 6 Speed Getrag in White with RZS J Spec body kit. imported around 1999

6 speed BIG diff, prop and Driveshafts.

Fuel system

*Titan Tripple billet fuel pump hanger

*2x Walboro pumps

*Stainless BIg braided lines delivery and return

*HKS fuel rail

*High flow fuel filter

*Prescision 880cc injectors

*Aeromotive FPR with Gauge

Engine etc

Low mileage Jap import 24K miles burns no oil etc.

HKS 264/264 Cams

HKS style BOV welded to throttle body

Trac control delete

HKS oil filter relocation, thermostat and 19 row oil cooler

TRD strut brace

Prescision T67 Dual ball bearing turbo

HKS 40mm wastegate with recirc system

HKS titanium silent 4" cat back exhaust system

K&N air filter

Racing style spark plugs

TRD Thermostat

NEW dual mass flywheel

Lexus GS3000 18" wheels 10Jj rear 8.5J fronts

12 months mot 6 months tax

UK Spec glass front headlights

UK spec bonnet scoop

Black recaro style leather reclining bucket seats

AEM uego wideband

Solaris S6 ECu with Traction control far superior to RLTC

Limo tints to rear and quarter glass, Fronts 30% or whatever the darkest was for legalities :innocent:

12 tone dixie horn!

Dark grey and black interior

UK spec BIG brakes all round with Hawk Fast road pads

Bilstein gas shocks with HKS progressive springs

RPS streetmax clutch with 38% uprated pressure plate.

5000K HID's

There is probably loads more but that gives you an idea. If it dont sell pretty much asap i will break for spares as i will certainly get more for it that way...Although i would love to see this car go to a good home and be used.

This car has just passed it's mot with no advisories, same as ever...I have just taxed her and RyanG of 2 bar tuning has just dynoed and mapped her to perfection, he has been driving her around all week just to make sure everything is A OK and i havent even driven it myself yet..i feel if i do it will not be for sale but i must be realistic on time,space etc...you cannot do everything! My mate just died from a heart attack and having too much on his plate...main reason for sale is that...But believe me she is a MASSIVE stress relief :D

Offers around £15,000 pleasereduced £14,500, or sensible offers over £13,500

i will be driving her home from Surrey soon and she will be available in Teignmouth South Devon.

Kind regards and thanks for reading..oh nearly forgot 6 point Cusco roll cage, ideal drag/track/play car! She will do the quarter mile in 10 seconds too. 4/5 point harness for driver and passenger..

from memory around 80,000 Kilometers

i will add more detail as i add pics :)

Also i would like to add that this is one of the most drivable big power supra's out there, i have strived over the years to reach the ultimate balance between power and driveability...this is no lag monster..Pulls right to the red line and has the perfect Hybid turbo sizing..i tried many different combinations to find this perfect...;-)

attachment.php?attachmentid=139513&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=139512&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=139511&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=139510&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=139509&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=139508&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=139507&d=1232210470

Pics taken today 8th October 2011

attachment.php?attachmentid=140192&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=140193&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=140194&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=140195&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=140196&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=140197&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=140198&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=140199&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=140200&d=1232210470

attachment.php?attachmentid=140201&d=1232210470

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This car is amazing the way it puts the power on the road,certianly puts a grin on your face and a stain in your pants.

Since you had a ride in her barney we have upped 0.3 of a bar in boost and around 120hp!! imagine it now!

Did i mention i am open to offers too? and could sell cheaper if the B15 SUP Plate or wheels etc where not liked or required?

Stu

For those that have asked i am collecting the car this saturday so will upload some recent engine bay pics asap after saturday.

I forgot to mention the dyno was @ 1.4 bar of boost with 622hp, the wheels where spinning on the dyno so now ryan has tuned the car to 1.8 bar. although we cannot prove it ryan says the car is now conservativley over 700hp!! He should know as he is now one of the top..if not the top Supra tuner in europe ;-)

He Tunes a Top record breaking Blue Drag supra i know of ;-)

Fantastic looking car with great spec,is the interior still in stock form?

the interior is stock apart from seats, harnesses, momo steering wheel, TRD gear knob, and some nice supra mats...oh and the roll cage which is totally un conspicuous in black. i fully removed the carpet then re fitted very carefully and neatly around the uprights. IMO any big powered supra should have a full roll cage.

the interior is stock apart from seats, harnesses, momo steering wheel, TRD gear knob, and some nice supra mats...oh and the roll cage which is totally un conspicuous in black. i fully removed the carpet then re fitted very carefully and neatly around the uprights. IMO any big powered supra should have a full roll cage.

Thanks Stuart, sounds perfect balance, feeling the need for a big single again as I have just not found anything quite as much fun since I moved away from singles last year

Forgot to mention last october on the old tune the car did the Standing mile in 29.2 seconds @ 178mph with only 1.5 bar of boost and a mossy poor concrete track! My plans with the new power levels where to go back this year and better that...But Thunder road 2011 is not happening this year :-( and my priorities have changed a little!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.