The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now breaking for spares White T67 620hp 6 spd

StuartW

:thumbs:Also to add i did have some "Spirited" drives the previous weekend, The TC is so impressive, I thought Racelogic TC was good but this system is even more advanced, A TC system like this in standalone form would cost a lot and probably not work as well! All Hail SYVECS :inlove:

do like the look and sound of everything you have done with this car, still have the aim of coming to view this car by the end of this month if i have the rest of the funds :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK my dilema now is that the work i require to organize on the new drag supra project needs to be booked in now for works to be carried out in January/Feb! So I am seriously considering breaking this car for spares! Anyone interested in Major components please PM me :-(

Well Jesus it went on Piston heads!! 5 scammers already! what a great way to spend £10 for the premium advert!

I now have several members ligned up for the majority of the big parts but i really would like to see this go as the complete turnkey EPIC machine/Monster that it is!

I have done my calculations and to break this car is definately gonna make in excess of the asking price, but i am also getting more itchy about my other project being on hold until this sells or i break it.

My plan is to let it run on PH for 2 weeks if not it breaks for spares and all you that have PM'd me will be in lign for the parts.

2 weeks from today is MONDAY 7th NOVEMBER. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Tee, lost track of who has messaged me about what!

Currently TTE caps but i have a spare set of Lexus ones whatever suits the buyer.

The leather seats i have not actually fitted because a 21 stone chap was coming to view/buy last weekend and requested the cloth seats.he texted just before he was supposed to arrive saying his car had broken down and he couldnt make it anymore lol. no one has actually viewed this car yet!

if it sells for a decent price i will hapilly fit the seats.

I fitted a Auto JDM TT Dash because i was planning on fitting a BL Drag spec auto box at one time, but another project came along and changed those plans..i have the stock clocks and a stainless brushed set that can be sold with car. Besides it is quite cool that the Auto dash allows it to beep like an auto when in reverse, Very handy if your not used to a 6 spd as so many boxes blow selecting reverse rather than 6th!!

the car was originally a 5 speed manual and i converted it to 6 speed, i bought a smashed TT6 for all the running gear just before i uprated the clutch, new flywheel and more power.

hope that clarifies a few things.

regards

Stuart

This car really is something special having had the privillage of a passenger ride with Stuart, and it will most definately be a 'real damn shame' if it ends up getting broken.

Excellent value for money in my opinion, and there is no way you would ever build anything like it for the advertised purchase price.

This car really is something special having had the privillage of a passenger ride with Stuart, and it will most definately be a 'real damn shame' if it ends up getting broken.

Excellent value for money in my opinion, and there is no way you would ever build anything like it for the advertised purchase price.

Yeah i am just going through the bills to price the parts for re-sale and apart from 1000's of hours labour it has cost over £24,000 just in what i have in bills!! eeek! but i have had fun doing so :-)

still CHEAP HP compared to any other "Super cars"

are you still going to strip it in 24 hrs :taped:

YES if no one miraculously appears in the next 12 hours with a large wad of CASH and the right attitude

Oh and i actually enjoy a good ol strip, your able to see the exotic bitz... ;-) but i think it may take me a little longer than 24Hrs on my own LOL!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.