The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now breaking for spares White T67 620hp 6 spd

StuartW

Is that just a Sweden thing? Waynes car went to Denmark and was also a NA to start with.

Hi Jamie, Did i hear you are looking for a BIG 6sp diff? i may have one available in 11Hrs! Hoping this thread can be moved to for sale/Breaking section?

cheers

Stu

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps just going for possibly the final drive now..dry..sunny..warm and 700hp :-)

for those who have expressed the interest in parts, the soonest i can start to strip her out will be wednesday evening as i have to re assemble the new drag car..move it away to make some dry space to strip this one.

Also just a note that i will answer all Q's as soon as i can and endevour to get all the parts out asap, be as fair as possible to all members and be as descriptive as possible.

My PM box is cleared..

But this is my HOBBY and i also have to run my own business to pay the mortgage :-) Cash is king and collection is Best Thanks.

Is that just a Sweden thing? Waynes car went to Denmark and was also a NA to start with.

I think its the same way in Denmark. I do know some guys who swap engines to MOT it and then swap back, this also goes for big singles as it has to be standard really.

jst returned from what was gonna be a sunday drive, im shaking..i did 2 tanks of fuel in 4 hours :-)

my mate drove it too and he found easy but wouldnt let me turn the boost above 1 bar! he rides a track spec blueprinted ducati 999, does the isle of man TT every year and a 400hp cosworth.

if you drive her under 2800rpm its like stock TT totally aqnd utterly drivable IMO the absolute perfect supra..7 years of R&D, you cannot put a price on the faces glaring at the car and it's stance old and young. :-)

Well i just had to do it..Hot date last night with a hot chick in a hot white supra...it was a first meet from dating site..after the meal i took her for a spin...The reactions are priceless...Agghh...OMG....ooohhh...and then Kaching ;) back to hers..not the car at all i am sure!!! :D

LOL its sooo tempting but the thought of the worlds fastest street legal supra and possibly car @ over 200mph is quite appealing too :innocent:

Tonight i am off to meet another girl..I had a Drought of over 2 years so catchin up in just a few days...and this supra seems to be my MOJO!! But Yes the fun thrill ride will have to end soon, i still plan to take her apart as of tomorrow :(

Had several last minute interests but nothing has come of any of it even though now i have considerd Part X :p

by pure chance date #2 was this evening (the final evening of togetherness of the flyin Tampon) and after having owned supra's for 7 years and also having been on said dating site for 3 years this is by far the most action EVER..the seats will not be included in the sale :sex::sex:

I just hope both Girls still want me after the car is not there..An Audi estate probably does not have the same appeal!! its almost worth me taking out a loan or re mortgage just to have to not break it and go for the hatrick!!! She said "I have never felt like that before" "I'm all hot and flushed" and that was in the wet on only 1 bar! she said "i feel totally safe in this car" Without being sleezy she is right, this thing is just wild, Having missed the cornering side of the supra from having drag supra's for 2 years has made me really appreciate the handling of these cars on 18's with decent suspension Trac control and a tight LSD.

the traction control is superb you can chuck it about in any gear and the TC just reels you back with a lovely crackle of engine retard..just enough on 5% slip to feel exaxtly where the edge of grip is..She held on tight i can tell ya!!

On route home alone with full boost you can hear/feel the TC controling and feeding in the power still working like carzy in 5th gear 100 leptons+

the roll cage came in very handy especially where it's padded ;)

Ok well after so many promises of "Ill get back to you" and offers i have then finally relucatantly agreed too..all of that has summounted to NIL actual views of this stunning machine... I have just sold the private registration and unless someone is VERY quick i will start the breaking thread ASAP.

unbelievable a specc'd car like this cant get that kind of money - shame to break but you'll prob end up closer to £18-£20k in parts!!

I did send you a pm last wk about a couple of small bits i need for my manual conversion mate :)

Plannin on letting the full 6 speed conversion go as a job lot so prob wont sell pedal seperate mate.but will pic the gear surround on the breaking thread. I took a Jog home tonight so in the morning i am driving her to the gallows.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.