The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now breaking for spares White T67 620hp 6 spd

StuartW

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plannin on letting the full 6 speed conversion go as a job lot so prob wont sell pedal seperate mate.but will pic the gear surround on the breaking thread. I took a Jog home tonight so in the morning i am driving her to the gallows.

Yeah fair enough dude the brake pedal should go with the manual conversion kit!!

Id like the gear surround though please mate if u can mark it for me as/when you do the thread :)

Just Saw this thread and im well gutted, I would well have this car. :( what a bargain. :(

Sorry mate, i know it's gutting. But it was up for sale for 5 weeks on PH as well, had probably 30 phone calls and over 100 emails, 4 people inc members agreeing to view, pre arranged time etc and not a sausage actually viewed the car...i was starting to think maybe my phone was playing up!! But at least the parts, heart and sole of this brute will live on in other ways...upwards and onwards ;-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.