The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Now breaking for spares White T67 620hp 6 spd

StuartW

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Stuart, sounds perfect balance, feeling the need for a big single again as I have just not found anything quite as much fun since I moved away from singles last year
Go on Dean, you mentioned you wanted a nice single recently, this is as nice as they come! A lot of car for the money. :)

Ha ha..Yes! just got back..epic! all good so much smoother than the aem, you can drive it like an n/a but then....sex wee. Bad bits are rear tyres have shredded quite a lot on the dyno etc, the fronts are a bit rounded on the outside edges from a track day. the air con could be colder but otherwise pulls like a freight train, wipped an eager ZX9..gave him a shock..then as usual they slip back sheepishly to the slow lane lol.

gotta tidy the dash and make/fit the new seat rails as more support on the seat would help for those long sweepers.

the 180 mile drive was over before it began. not sure if i mentioned it before but the odo reads 77,000 but that was K,s it did read in K,s even though the speedo is converted. as i only ever did 1000 miles a year it didnt worry me clocking more miles than it should read so is actually more like 71kilometers.

i am coming off the high now and think i might sleep zzzzz

I have been in this at Thunder road with Stu, it is a great and very well sorted car, anyone who knows Stu will know that everything on this car will have been done properly. If I was looking for a road car I would be looking no further. Whoever buys this will be chuffed to bits.

Could you post some engine bay and interior pics up please?

For me, this is as close to perfection as possible. With a set of gold BBS LMs, facelift headlights, black active spoiler and a boost logic exhaust, this would be my ultimate Supra.

What a car :cool:

pics should be tommorow,

got the dyno print out at low boost, it couldnt get any grip over this and so was mapped to 1.8 bar on the road!

I have had several serious offers and as is, i am offering this car for £13,500. but really chaps that's it..or i will just break it up, one of the offers was from a dealer to break it up but i would much rather see this beast used for the purpose that it was built for.

First registered is 01/11/1994 so the last of the non facelift models.(do you really want rear side light repeater holes in your rear tinwork?)

brought into uk 11/4/2005, i bought her from the first uk owner so she had only been in the uk for a year or so topps, he was a policeman!

the car is garaged and i have only driven her in the wet when i have been caught out, never drive in winter or salted roads. the underside has never been undersealed or wax oiled because of the way i used her.

another bonus of my car is that on the logbook it says "Engine number unknown" because its an import and the number is impossible to read with the air con pump in the way. it means on MOT no cat emissions test is required just a co2 test which it passed with 1% of the allowed 3% because the ecu/fuelling is so precise. no need to replace the CAT for MOT's.

i have a traders blanket insurance policy so no mods have to be listed, i can try my best to provide papers but cannot guarantee receipts for everything.

an independant valuation and a receipt from me would help though, we can write whatever you like on the receipt.

not planning to drive her much as flat out breaking the blue drag supra and building the new one..3 supra's is too much.

last mot expired 15th july 2011 77,024k

previous year 74713k but as i said it clocks up in k's so is approx 30% over counting.

previous 69979

previous 67894 you get the picture.

attachment.php?attachmentid=140055&d=1232210470

Stu

Also just remembered she has a Large Alloy radiator like a Koyo Rad made by SRD all polished with Stainless mirror polished rad fan shroud and slam panels with "Supra" logo's lazer etched in. the problem for me is i am 100% flat out with work in the week so i am free to do things at the weekend but not so in the week.

Stu

Just to say been away from computer since last weekend as had to have a emergency knee operation! should be back on all 6 asap ;-)

hope all went well, just to keep you posted still seeing if i can get funds for this car.. if its still for sale that is..

Yes still for sale, I am in a position now that if this sold it would greatly speed up the chances of having the new Supra Drag project finished for next season.

These are the instructions Ryan has programmed via the 8 position Cal switch. :-)

Cal 1 – High boost – 10% Slip on Traction

Cal 2 – Low boost – 10% Slip on Traction

Cal 3 – High boost – 5% Slip on Traction

Cal 4 – Low boost – 5% Slip on Traction

Cal 5 – High boost – Traction Off

Cal 6 – Lean Cruise Map for Best MPG (Low boost – 5% Slip on Traction )

Cal 7 – Anti Theft

Cal 8 – Valet Mode (rev limiter at 3.5K)

I have not driven the car for over a week now post Knee op, But a friend put it away in the garage after a quick wash, Started, Idled..Purrs like a Screaming fat bird trying to orgasm ;-)

:thumbs:Also to add i did have some "Spirited" drives the previous weekend, The TC is so impressive, I thought Racelogic TC was good but this system is even more advanced, A TC system like this in standalone form would cost a lot and probably not work as well! All Hail SYVECS :inlove:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.