JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryan has been here all day working on the car, sorted out a few bits like the egt sensor to the ecu and the rev counter and air con.

We did some more rd mapping and its seriously flying, only a tad more boost, 1.55bar and some more fuel at the top, I will let Ryan give his thoughts:D Egt's max was 835, gonna have to get it back on the dyno again:)

Always a fun day with you J. Glad everything is sweet now.

Please dont break it :D Let us know when you get the dash.

Just dont forget im mapping in portugal from the 3-6 sept so wont be able to do it then

Ryan

Edited by Ryan.G (see edit history)

All done in almost 1 month. You don't mess about do you. It's very impressive and the price breakdown is very helpful too. If one was to omit the big brakes, manual-box stuff (RPS clutch) and a few other bits (exhaust, boost gauge), it looks like the single job could be done for somewhere around £7,000. Is that fair to say do you think?

Cheers guys.

Single related parts with labour and mapping/dyno time cost me 12k (brakes are not included in that) you wont get what i would call a decent setup for £7000 imo:)

but that's including a £4k clutch that an auto owner wouldn't need, if you see what I mean.