The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

How much is interior retrimming roughly??

Posted via Mobile Device

Got quoted £1000 by the guy in the unit opposite Lee@SRD for the front and rear seats but i also want him to do the door cards and maybe dash so will have to wait and see.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, the car looked mint this weekend apart from (*nitpicking*) a couple of minor dings on the bodywork. Why mess with it? Repaints tend to end up with more little problems than they begin with... unless you pay big money for it. Even so, are the gains really going to be worth it?

Not wishing to put a downer on the plans, but as much as a fussy git I am about cars, if it's going to get "used" then it's a bit of a waste to spent a fortune making it look ten tenths when it's going to need doing again after 3 or 4 events.

Interior I can understand, but the outside is another matter...

Where will you be getting your powder coating done Jamie?

I used a place in high wycombe on the last car (spray blast engineering) so will go there again.

Gave the car a clean (took a while to get all the oil from the 300zx that blew on the track off the car) and oil change today.

Pic of the engine bay as it stands:)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Do you find that it takes a bit of a battering or is it OK?

I think I'll need to get a new intercooler at some point next year and would like to get an FMIC looks wise but I really like the functionality of being able to manually retract the spoiler when it comes to speedbumps etc.

Getting ready for the pod saturday, car is going on the dyno friday afternoon, cant wait to see what she will do with a stock engine on race fuel:eyebrows:

109 octane, unleaded, supplied by Mr Paul Wiffin at a very good price, cheers mate:)

Getting ready for the pod saturday, car is going on the dyno friday afternoon, cant wait to see what she will do with a stock engine on race fuel:eyebrows:

109 octane, unleaded, supplied by Mr Paul Wiffin at a very good price, cheers mate:)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/001.jpg

Pro noblem, got to love a bit of jungle juice, I bunged a few litres in at Time Attack last Sunday, definately felt the difference and that was without touching the map. Stinks though!