The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tom,

the refund comment wasn't aimed at you. ;)

Couple of other members had pm'd as there cars had gone tits up

(drag runners) :)

Deadline for payments is 6PM FRIDAY 20th APRIL, so it gives Tdr time to update the sheets so we can print them off for Saturday.

18psi. Hmm, thats lower than I'd considered - I'll have to give it a try.

Anyone bringing a foot pump?

ps. no DamanC or terribleturner on the paid list to run - are you doing this guys?

I'm bringing my All-in-One elec pump, jump starter and it has a 3pin plug outlet so, if MonkeyMark is coming he can put the kettle on for a brew :D

f.jpg

Due to the number of spaces remaining, we will be accepting payment for racing on the day. Make sure you bring the cash with you along with your membership card. It's at the discretion of whoever is on the gate as to whether they will let you race or not.

If I'm on the gate I can be easily bribed with offerings of Haribo. :)

Also, please remember to either bring your membership card with you or print off a copy of the Membership Confirmation page. If you have guests attending who are not arriving with you then please print off a copy of the Membership Confirmation page and give it to them. This will make identifying who is allowed in much easier and will hopefully prevent any queues building up when the convoys start to arrive.

branners can i come down in my white rx7 i will park quite away from the supras - be nice to catch up with some of my customers- but dont want to leave my rx7 too far out of the way of sight due to thefts at some events in last few months..

yep, no problem at all. I think the supras will take up the area from the cafe down, so park just up from the cafe and you should be fine.

We arent letting any chavs in (well none that we dont know) so chances of the car getting done is very limited indeed.

JB

Need to know by the morning guys if anyone else wants parts bringing down as we are leaving midday.

Regards,

Gaz.

Ditto. Already have a nice long list, but i'm spending tomorrow raping all our cars to fill a van with parts. So anyone needing anything, please pm me before midnight tonight. Anyone wanting black oem carpet, leather seats, black roof lining, bring some reddies. ;)

Due to the number of spaces remaining, we will be accepting payment for racing on the day. Make sure you bring the cash with you along with your membership card. It's at the discretion of whoever is on the gate as to whether they will let you race or not.

If I'm on the gate I can be easily bribed with offerings of Haribo. :)

NOOO!!!!! I'm finding it hard enough to not pay now. I'm surely going to cave in on the day. Grrrr grumble mutter..