The mkiv Supra Owners Club

~~~ Supra Pod 2007 ~~~ (questions, chit-chat, etc)

mawby

My mate is going to be turning up late. Any chance I can give his reg number so he can be let in without me having to wander over to the gate?

Sorry if that's been asked before, but there's a lot of thread to read here and I can't say as I've read it all in thorough detail!

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Erm, now i feel some what inferior. :(

Being out in the sticks, our local trophy shop is only used to selling trophies for 'best kept pig' and 'biggest organic carrott' etc, so the order time for something special was way beyond the deadline. So we had to go with a cup type design. Still, quite nice cups though. :)

Guest spudfromengland

HI, Guys

Will there be any space for me to bring my MR2 to the saturday sonta pod run?

a member from imoc said you have spaces to fill?

didnt want to just put my name down until i asked ;)

we may be keeping this to just supras after all.

one of the mods will post details up later if we are.

JB

Any chance of an answer on this fairly soon? I have 2 MR2 chaps who are very keen, both had other plans that they have cancelled on the basis of the event being opened up.

Any chance of an answer on this fairly soon? I have 2 MR2 chaps who are very keen, both had other plans that they have cancelled on the basis of the event being opened up.

That's a bit rough. One minute we're all going round asking people to join in, the next we'll "maybe know tomorrow" whether or not we've been made to look like fools for asking them.

I wonder how many moderators does it take to change a light bulb? :p