The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£1.13 this is taking the pee now

NeoFuture

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was 86p when i started filling up my ford fiesta when i was 18. il be 28 in three years time, i reckon it will be double what i paid. over a ten year period, thats pretty poor. the percentage that is actually paying for your fuel is sick. the tax is what is increasing. biofuel all the way.

Thank god I drive a diesel, and enjoy 55+ MPG. I've had the big power Supras and GTRs, never again unless I win the lottery.

use both mate. i have a diesel for daily driving. no way could i afford petrol every day. plus it takes the fun out of driving it, who enjoys going to work every day. i love my job but the drive to work is wasted fuel in a supra, the open road with no time commitments, now thats the ticket :)

they can only do something when a small number of people do something but when the masses rise up and protest like in the riots then the powers can do nothing

its coming to the point where the masses will rise and it will bring down every institution and financial industry across the world

its all tax though because over here in dubai its 20 quid to fill up a range rover from empty and no one even needs to do a drive slow if everyone stopped putting petrol in then they would quickly drop the price but they can do what they want as they know that everyone will just swallow it and keep filling up even if it was 5 pound a litre 99 percent of people would just adjust

its all about demand and if no one bought the product they would have to drop the price till people started to buy again but who can live without using the car

I have mentioned this before but this thread seem more appropriate!

The guy I brought my new Supra has moved to Qatar. They had an uproar in Jan as fuel prices went up dramatically to....

17p a litre :D

We get raped on fuel duty!