The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£1.13 this is taking the pee now

NeoFuture

What war? They'll need an army for that.... And there won't be any of that left when they cut the pensions! Who the f*** voted for Cameron?! Honestly a p*** up in a brewery would be the cryptom factor to that mong!

& v-power here 140.9 ppl :(

the impending "war" with Iran.... the crazies in israeil are pushing the us and uk to strike!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petrol prices are a quite high, unfortunately for me, I also have a diseal car.. so i get shafted either way. Diseal is more than the cost for premium unleaded, normally go for Tesco 99 ron. Unless i'm near a Shell garage then it's V-power all the way.

Petrol prices are a quite high, unfortunately for me, I also have a diseal car.. so i get shafted either way. Diseal is more than the cost for premium unleaded, normally go for Tesco 99 ron. Unless i'm near a Shell garage then it's V-power all the way.

Yes, but you go much further on it. If you aren't saving any money on it, you end up paying equal to what it would cost in premium unleaded. I use Tesco 99 ron and it costs me £1.40.

No. It's reference used to discribe the state of a scrotum just before puberty..!!

Chicken... turkey... shrimp.

Yes, but you go much further on it. If you aren't saving any money on it, you end up paying equal to what it would cost in premium unleaded. I use Tesco 99 ron and it costs me £1.40.

Chicken... turkey... shrimp.

You only get further on it if you do the miles. The mrs doesn't go that far, so it needs filling up every other week. So it works out as expensive as filling up the Supe every month or so..