The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£1.13 this is taking the pee now

NeoFuture

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

up near work on geldard road texaco gargage unleaded is 1.01 and deisel is 1.07. i remember when they wanted people to start using deisel it was 1p cheaper than petrol now everybody uses it they bump the price up.

if they were that botherd about the enviroment they would push us towards small economical cars.they just think of new ways to bleed you dry.you work harder and harder and dont seem to get anywhere.when it was 87.9p u got used to it been cheap then it creeps up then drops in price then goes back up and you get used to paying more.just gone mad now.

hope the lorry drivers get something going and the papers get behind them.they were saying on radio about some of foreign lorry drivers have huge 2000L tanks and they fill up in europe and never have to pay uk fuel prices.

Being Scotish i wonder if Browns plan is to ruin England with this overburdan in TAX. If our truckers cant compete with european trucks then they go bust. I read the other day that the UK was considering holding on to £280million of aid to Pakistan because of the Government there. How about we keep our hard earned money and lower the Tax burdan starting with fuel duty. And how many other countrys are we giving millions too while the poor hard working people of this country struggle to pay our bills? This government needs bringing down, apart from TAX this whole country is in a massive mess because of Labours inexperiance in power.

1. downimpact

2. Havard

3. Supradibbs

4. Pete

5. Vaderman

6. Dave F

7. Jamesy

8. Twin Turbo Jim

9. Red Supra Girl

10. NeoFuture

11. dannyspeed

Count me in. These petrol prices are taking the piss. I cant believe ther aint much coverage in the papers, news, top gear ect about the petrol prices going through the f**king roof. Something needs to be done, this country is to soft on these things. Whatever we do we have to have a major impact to get noticed.

Lets kidnap Brown Ha Ha Ha :p

Try and get a few thousand people to walk down the M1 to London and on to Downing Street.

That'll get noticed.

That sure will.

Come on people we need more ideas!

I cant believe that all the members on this forum that only 11 people so far are willing to do something about this. That just goes to show me that people are willing to just bend over and take it.

We need to get people together over this and get something done.

Check out http://www.transaction-2007.com if your serious about doing something. These are the people that were involved in the 2000 Fuel protests.

Im in and I would so be there, but I have seen so many things like this on this forum that nothing actually ever gets done, unless it was managed properly and someone organised it properly, ie getting other clubs involved and possibly haulage companies, I know someone who drives for Priddies.....hell I dont even mind getting arrested over it, I mean first offence, and its hardly a proper crime like robbing someone, so all you would get is a caution and possibly fine.......

1. downimpact

2. Havard

3. Supradibbs

4. Pete

5. Vaderman

6. Dave F

7. Jamesy

8. Twin Turbo Jim

9. Red Supra Girl

10. NeoFuture

11. dannyspeed

12. Suprash

Or what about a couple of car clubs all chipping in for the price of a car transporter, fill it up with shitters and them trawl them outside no.10 and dump them off the back, hell it gets you around all the driving an unresgisterd/falsly registered/uninsured car......;)

• 3 years later...

I'm paying 1.40 currently.

I'd be in trouble if it reached 1.50 to be honest (without a nice pay raise anyway). Would have consider other options, but it seems inevitable that we will get there so I might aswell enjoy what I have until then.

I started driving at £1 a litre and the cheapest I've payed at the pump was 83p. That was nice. Much better than 1.40.

I'm paying 1.40 currently.

I'd be in trouble if it reached 1.50 to be honest (without a nice pay raise anyway). Would have consider other options, but it seems inevitable that we will get there so I might aswell enjoy what I have until then.

I started driving at £1 a litre and the cheapest I've payed at the pump was 83p. That was nice. Much better than 1.40.

Jusus. It was 47p when I started driving..!!