The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbofit Trader Status Removed

Branners

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am crap at making tea though and there are no biscuits in the house, so that might stop some people from listening to me ;)

-Ian

so NO invites to yours then ;)

Kiss your PR machine good bye :D

"POSTING IS MY LIFE" - Great - I now have one :)

Which means poor old whifbitz and/or phoenix will get even more work, which means they can't cope, so they will cut corners, which means they will end up doing a turbofit

Maybe not

After having work done by both of them , can't see it happening

:)

TF / Max-GT - good riddance to bad shit!

:rolleyes:

Which means poor old whifbitz and/or phoenix will get even more work, which means they can't cope, so they will cut corners, which means they will end up doing a turbofit

Maybe not

I really can't see that happening in either case. What probably will happen, is their bookings will become even further advanced though.

I doubt that anybody that takes pride in their work, would sacrifice quality.

well folks I think the thread has gone on long enough and has produced some interesting discussions. Rather than leave it to rummble on day after day I am planning on doing a tidy up on it to remove the offtopic stuff and then locking it.

A big thanks to everybody for your honest views, I believe it showed we took the right decision but that perhaps we should have made it earlier. We will hopefully learn from this and avoid this happening again.

I will close the thread later on today.

JB

Guest Geneb

Can we not give TF just one more chance?

Kiddin hehe:)

I had sort of hoped all the worms had already been presented. I could leave it open for those that still want to post up their issues and just ask everybody else to stay off it I suppose.

its just that this thread is sort of a reference thread and I dont want it going off on a tangent while we arent looking.

JB

I had sort of hoped all the worms had already been presented. I could leave it open for those that still want to post up their issues and just ask everybody else to stay off it I suppose.

its just that this thread is sort of a reference thread and I dont want it going off on a tangent while we arent looking.

JB

i can see a vote coming up for this one:D

It's important to hear both sides and make a fair, justified decision

Never gonna happen unless Greg and Sam post. I'm not defending TF in anyway whatsoever, but the thread has only been onesided.

And as for bestowing guru titles upon forum members, can't see it's a good idea. Those that spoke to Greg at TF would say that he sounded very knowledgable and technically proficient, he certainly sounded like he knew what he was talking about. However, evidence presented in this thread would suggest otherwise. Also what if someone took advice from someone on here and something bad happened ? Wouldn't be fair on the person that gave the advice and wouldn't be fair to the person that received the advice.

I would only want to see titles given to those who are QUALIFIED.