The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project WIDEBOY is go !!!!

dude

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks fan frickin' tastic mate- Though I would still go for a set of HRE 540R or HRE competition.. did I mention I went to the HRE factory while I was in the states last.... :ok:

Seeing all these lovely cars getting done is making it hard to resist, perhaps after I finish this latest property development I can get mine done. I hope you will actually drive it and not just sit and polish it every day - it needs to be driven to garner the respect that the supra deserves :respekt:

Guest KARacing

Nice..... :thumbs: i cant wait for my TRD body kit anymore . It should be here next month from TRD Japan. Let's create a new forum for TRD Supra, I think there should be around 100 people who own TRD wide body kit Supra on this planet now

for the sake of completeness...

(And not coz im taking any opportunity to plaster pics of my kit all over the BBS, honest!) lol

latest TRD fitting pics...

Just wheels to fit and some 'lost at dudes' bits to source...

then MOT and we're rollin!!! :clap:

Incidently if anyone has any of the below, PM me!!!

Weather strip + 3 plastic screws (rubber strip goes between front of bonnet and front bumper)

2 x radiator brackets

2 x front indicator wiring looms

Wheel arch liners for both front and both rear arches.

TRDA.jpg

TRDB.jpg

TRDC.jpg

Incidently if anyone has any of the below, PM me!!!

Weather strip + 3 plastic screws (rubber strip goes between front of bonnet and front bumper).

Al, I think I have at least 5/full set of the screws as I ordered some just in case but, never needed them, I'll have a look in the garage tomorrow for you.

Got to love the UK spec Headlights with that colour :whip:

Al, I think I have at least 5/full set of the screws as I ordered some just in case but, never needed them, I'll have a look in the garage tomorrow for you.

Got to love the UK spec Headlights with that colour :whip:

Sorry Al, I only bought 2 and they are lost now - However, I only paid £3 for them from Mr T with PN 90467-09093 so, won't break the bank.

HTH

Sorry Al, I only bought 2 and they are lost now - However, I only paid £3 for them from Mr T with PN 90467-09093 so, won't break the bank.

HTH

he he, the bank was broke about eighteen months ago! :faint:

But no worries, I'll get me some nice new ones, just about got everything i need now, just waiting for word from kev on the MOT, but i think envy are having some email problems...

frikkin great, 3 year wait then ready just in time for winter!!! :swear:

(no offence meant to envy though, those guys can seriously shift when it comes to bodykit fitting :yes: 999,998 shameless plugs still owed to envy before i get my soul back...)