The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project WIDEBOY is go !!!!

dude

Cheers, dude, but Im totally confident. Fitted a few widearch kits, and fitting an Equiss kit to a E36 BMW at the weekend, so feel 'qualified; enough for the job. Thanks for the support though, mate!

Andy

fancy meeting my stalker here...... leave me alooooooooone!!! :eek: :tongue:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude - Do the rear arches on the original TRD have to be bonded or are they replacements? Sure I've asked this before but b*ggered if I can remember...

I'll be in touch soon, thinking about a change but if not then I'll need a repeat of the last job and probably a new front bumper, been through the wars a bit...

Dude - Do the rear arches on the original TRD have to be bonded or are they replacements? Sure I've asked this before but b*ggered if I can remember...

I'll be in touch soon, thinking about a change but if not then I'll need a repeat of the last job and probably a new front bumper, been through the wars a bit...

No no no no no. No changes to your car I'm afraid. Noooo.

Not sure what you mean there nick , the original TRD cars are basically a factory fitted kit the rear arches are not steel .

Dude :devil:

You have to budget big bucks for the finished job - its been a little while since we imported the last one, but your looking at £3900 for the kit, at least £2.5k+ for the fitting and respray (I am sure dude will let you know what he charges), and then £2000 or so for "proper" wheels and tyres to fill the arches.

Gaz.

Not sure what you mean there nick , the original TRD cars are basically a factory fitted kit the rear arches are not steel .

I can vaguely remember talking to Tdi a few years ago when I went down to have a look at a car they had in with the TRD kit. I'm sure they said they supplied the kit which consisted of replacement panels, not ones which are bonded to the car. It was sent to a bodyshop to be fitted and then came back for the engine work.

Need a "scratching my head' icon...

But Al still needs to make up his mind re colour !!!!! In 14 months he hasnt !!!!

Dude :innocent:

grrrrrr! im gonna kick your ass one of these days dude! :D

Dude ommitted to mention the paint samples that he's been promising to send me for the past 14 months, 5 minutes with them and i'll decide, (probably)

But im just over the moon that dude still has the car and hasnt 'borrowed' any bits off it over the last year n a half, (it must have been tempting!) lol

Does anyone have any idea how i can work out what width wheels and tyres to get, i know i want 18" veilside chrome evolutions but no idea what width will fit, (offsets etc.)

grrrrrr! im gonna kick your ass one of these days dude! :D

Dude ommitted to mention the paint samples that he's been promising to send me for the past 14 months, 5 minutes with them and i'll decide, (probably)

But im just over the moon that dude still has the car and hasnt 'borrowed' any bits off it over the last year n a half, (it must have been tempting!) lol

Does anyone have any idea how i can work out what width wheels and tyres to get, i know i want 18" veilside chrome evolutions but no idea what width will fit, (offsets etc.)

Al there is a thread going in the MVP trade section , Dusty says you can go for 12X18 with 345 tyres :eyebrows: :D ;)