The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project WIDEBOY is go !!!!

dude

I think Al wants it darker allthough i dont think thats a good idea as it only makes th ecar look smaller .

Dude :innocent:

:eek:

do i ever want it darker, much much darker,

that colour looks a bit :limp: on the pics!

But i'll reserve judgement till ive seen it in the flesh,

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching MTV Pimp My Ride yesterday and they had a car they sprayed in a candy paint they called 'Burple' which was a mixture of blue/purple and the colour was stunning. I'd either go for this or a bright blue candy.

I was watching MTV Pimp My Ride yesterday and they had a car they sprayed in a candy paint they called 'Burple' which was a mixture of blue/purple and the colour was stunning. I'd either go for this or a bright blue candy.

that sounds cool!

Dude... Pimp my paint job!!! :eyebrows:

All i want is a really dark really shiny purple thats almost black.

Maybe we need to look at the lambo colours again dude, thats deffo not the one i was after!

• 5 months later...

:ecstatic:

Project Wideboy is GO! (...again!!!)

Many thanks to Kev, Gaz and the Envy crew for their help in ressurecting the project after dudes HM inforced holiday. :eyebrows:

The fun we had getting a 1/2 fitted TRD kitted supe (in about 10,000 pieces) from Brighton to Newcastle, you would NOT believe... :scare:

Some pics are attached below, it's not really looking very fancy yet, but hows about that shiney bonnet???

More pics to come as soon as i get them!!!

WBbonnet.jpg

WBdoor.jpg

WBsupra.jpg

WBsupra1.jpg

WBsupra3.jpg

it was viola swatch, (the lambo take on midnight purple) but it looked nothing like it was supposed to more of a pink than a dark purple(???),

then looked at a 'lot' of other purples, but none were as good as midnight purple, so ive gone with that...

nah, you dont wanna know what wheels are going on do ya? It'd spoil the surprise!

theyre 12.5 inches wide though, so that ought to narrow the possibilities down a bit!!!