The mkiv Supra Owners Club

South East Meet- 11th January 2004- 2PM

Supragal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

The first one ended up in Brighton so we're trying to make it more fair by moving about each time... Theres always a lot of support from peeps Southampton way so we should make an effort too I reckon....?

Southampton's great for me. Well said Rosie:)

Originally posted by Soonto"HAS"soop

You could always try port solent down the M27 between Pompey and scumhampton??

Oh sorry I meant SOUTHampton, spent too mnay years in Pompey as a student sorry.

Ben..

You are the scum of the south coast ;) - just glad I was there last Tuesday night, looking like the treble over you could be on the cards :D

On that note, I had this sent to me today which really made me LOL

"Subject: Decision of a Crown Court (Family Division) case in Portsmouth....

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt. The boy wailed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

In a dramatic move, the judge allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.

Custody was granted to Portsmouth Football Club, as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone."

:D:D

Pencil me in please, if it's Southampton then there should be a fair few from round these parts that can make it, although I'm not fussed about where it's held. :)

"Subject: Decision of a Crown Court (Family Division) case in Portsmouth....

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt. The boy wailed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

In a dramatic move, the judge allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.

Custody was granted to Portsmouth Football Club, as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone."

PMSL That is brilliant!!

Just sent it round by email, although I had to change it to Tottenham so as to make it more realistic!!

Leeds were my second choice.

Ben..

Originally posted by Steve W2

Should be able to convoy with Tim and WSB2 again:)

Yeh but if it southampton, i think wit it being so close we will all be bit heavy on the right foot :innocent:

Nothing like eating road though.

Southampton sounds good for this meet, a southampton lad wana suggest a pub???

A mixed meet sounds good to me. Alot more cars and some nice ones are on TOC.....

4 supras for convoy from Bmth now. got to get that red veilside involved! im gonna hunt him down! :devil:

I reckon the meet should be at southampton it a good central point although do need Southampton boys to come up wit a meet place....

Southampton lads ----- how busy is west Quays on a sunday by Ikon the club, quite a big car park at the back!!

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

Southampton lads ----- how busy is west Quays on a sunday by Ikon the club, quite a big car park at the back!!

This time of year it's bloody busy... well Wesy Quay is anyway, I'm not too sure about the car park behind Ikon.

Yeah, although not a Southampton lad i was thinking about the car park next to Ikon & Beaver (Diva) or the quay itself. ther is a pub/thing there called Los Marinos and a few parking spaces.

Could meet there before shooting off to wherever ele it is we are going?

A mixed meet sounds good to me!