MR.B

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"we could meet you at BP Chieveley Services where A34 meets M4 at about 2.30"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millhouse...

Sounds good to us.

We will be there - OK.

Can one of you (Mawby / Jive) e-mail your mobile No. in case our TW radios don't do the biz, please ?

Cheers

Originally posted by Terminator

I don’t want to take responsibility for people not getting their sticker until Monday so will not post any more unless instructed.

I think the remaining ten should be picked up on route or at POD.

Over to you guys what do you want to do.?

There's a space on the sticker for reg number, so why not get the ten remaining people to PM you thre reg number and then leave the stickers at the gate if POD will agree to hand them out? Of course, relies on POD being willing to co-operate.

Or, if Pete is willing to help out, we could leave the stickers with him as people have to drive past his dyno before they reach the secure area where the stickers will be required. Maybe he'd be kind enough to look after the last ten until people come to collect them?

Originally posted by Suprachargedtt

is anyone goin from southampton i wanna come, are people meetin and goin in convoy?

mawby, millhouse and myself are travelling up on Saturday but we're staying in Northampton that night, meeting Ouzolover enroute. JohnK is travelling up on Friday but will be meeting Steve W2 on the Sunday but not sure where, PM them and find out.

If your travelling up on the Saturday then let us know and travel up with us :)

Superchargedtt - I *think* we are meeting I am meeting John K and Lust2Luv at the end of the A34.

I also *think* we are meeting there at around 8.15am:eek:

I can meet with you somewhere local and we could convoy (well both of us) to the meeting point on the A34 if you like?

Welcome to the boards by the way:)

Originally posted by Steve W2

Superchargedtt - I *think* we are meeting I am meeting John K and Lust2Luv at the end of the A34.

I also *think* we are meeting there at around 8.15am:eek:

I can meet with you somewhere local and we could convoy (well both of us) to the meeting point on the A34 if you like

I'm traveling up on sunday but i'm not leaving bournemouth until about 7ish so should easily be there by 10.30 -11ish. My mates driving so if your going to leave a bit later i'm sure i could convince him to meet up.

If your going to be at the top of the A34 by 8.15 your going to have to get up early!:eek:

Edit: I'm about to go to the top of the A34 now so i'll let you know how long it takes.

Got me sticker yesterday - thanks Phil! :thumbs:

Still no ticket however, but just got a phone call from Pod saying they note they haven't sent me my ticket! Well that would explain why I haven't received it I answered! Got to pick it up on the gate.

Steve / John, 8.15 at the Little Chef sounds doable if my brother can keep up in his Lude. :) Hope the others from down Dorset way can make it.

Oh and got my new personalised number plates from Fancyplates too! :D (early xmas present from g/f!)

:looney:

Originally posted by Timwildman

This might be a silly sugestion but,

Surely when anyone gets to pod they can walk to the mkiv bit, pick up a sticker walk back to the car park put sticker in window, and then............ drive to the club bit.

That's why your supposed to put your reg on it. However, I agree it would make much more sense for the sticker to have stuck to the inside of the glass, especially as these are just inkjet printed and will run with the slightest hint of rain or the first sticky finger poked up against it. :mad:

I'm intending to stick mine to the sun visor somehow so it shows through the glass. I'm definitely not leaving it on the outside.

Originally posted by mawby

I'm definitely not leaving it on the outside.

Nope neither am I, just borrowed some car park stickers from work so hopefully the sticker from Pod will cover the pass and then just stick on the inside. I've got 4 of the stickers and will bring along - if they work I'll dish them out :)

Looking at the plan, looks like theres a special booth for us to pass through, anybody know if they operate a twin entry lane in to Pod? When we went there in January we all queued up and some people shot up the outside and then cut in for the second booth...be good if we can by pass the peasants in the queue..

JB

I think there's 6 lanes now. The one one the far right is always for outcomming traffic, but then there's 5 others to chose from if they are manned. The one on the far left doesn't look like one but it is, you basically have to drive on the grass to get to it.

Originally posted by lust2luv

I was told I needed to go to the rightmost booth to collect my ticket on the way in.

:looney:

Looking at the leafet your correct. Maybe they're trying to speed things up as normally you have to park up and go to the building on the very far right to get your pre-paid ticket which caused laods of confussion and congestion.

John K/Lust2Luv - Is 8.15 and acceptable time to you both then, its ok with me.

Are you gonna PM me with mobile numbers to minimise any problems on the day?

Do you need me to PM you with my mobile number to organise tomorrow if needs be?

Meeting at 8:15 where? The Little Chef at the end of the A34?

Superchargedtt - Do you wnat to meet on the M27/M3 somewhere? PM me with numbers etc.

I leave work at 4:00pm today, let me know.

If not my mobile number is 07956 592800

Home (mobile doesn't work there) 01202 896911:)