Japanese Peformance RWYB

MR.B

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The prepaid ticket just gets you access to the club area on the day, runs have to paid for on the day at the gate.

There are a few stickers unaccounted for, so you can still get in the club area if POD will sell you an advanced ticket.

Anyone wanting a sticker, please cut and paste form "quote" and add a number and your club name. I am not trawling through loads of posts looking for names. If you are not on the list you won’t receive details.

Edit

First batch of ten E-mails received and returned thanks guys.

Keep them coming.

SimonM and me (JM1) will be coming along in my car I don't think we can afford the petrol for both! We have got our tickets through GTO UK as I am a member there. Will look for you lot though as Simon wants to pay his membership fee.

Look forward to meeting you, we know a few GTO people but no Supe owners yet.

Love

J

Originally posted by Terminator

The prepaid ticket just gets you access to the club area on the day, runs have to paid for on the day at the gate.

There are a few stickers unaccounted for, so you can still get in the club area if POD will sell you an advanced ticket.

Anyone wanting a sticker, please cut and paste form "quote" and add a number and your club name. I am not trawling through loads of posts looking for names. If you are not on the list you won’t receive details.

Edit

First batch of ten E-mails received and returned thanks guys.

Keep them coming.

Its not too late for me to come is it??? If i phone up the pod tomorrow and send you a SAE? What is the quote form btw??

Hi everyone,

Just making some enquiries about this meet, as I've never been to the pod before.

How much do the "normal" tickets cost to get on (not for strip runs or anything)?

Is there any chance of getting a sticker to park with everyone else, on the club stand?

If so is it likelt to be mega busy getting in and out of place to the stand?

How safe is the normal carpark for leaving my car in and just walking around inside to come and see you lot?

Cheers people!

Lookin like its goin to be huge.

Ive noticed my name on the list, what do i need to do to get my car with all you guys?????

Also how much is membership to this site and who will i need to see on the day???

Probably think of 1001 questions to ask but thats all for now.

Everyone on the above list should have received and e-mail or PM from me about getting tickets. If not PM me quickly.

If you are going to get into the MKIV members area you need a sticker from me. No sticker and you take your chances in the general public areas.

The remaining three number and tickets are up for grabs on a first come first served basis. Get your name next to a number and PM me. I will only send details to names on the list.

BTW there are a few full PM boxes out there;)

Looks like a big one look forward to seeing you all.

Originally posted by mawby

I plan to be there for when the gates open, so if parking is going to be an issue I'll start kicking up a fuss straight away! :flame Dev

*makes mental note*

*take VIDEO CAMERA ALONG*

;) :D