Japanese Peformance RWYB

MR.B

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think post in the morning will be OK if the *******this arrive. I am just a tad p1ssed off with the whole thing. So much hastle:mad: :twak: :twak: :angry:

Pod set the deadline of the 3rd for numbers saying tickets would go out the same day. If they had everything would be fine.

I'll see what happens in the morning, if they arrive I will post a list of names to whom stickers have been sent on here early morning.

If you dont want you name left on the list I am sure one of the mod can take it off if you pm them.

If they don't show then the gate list sounds like the only option, but I will have to get POD to agree to do it.:rolleyes:

BTW thanks for the little notes of encouragement and thanks, much appreciated :hug:

Anyone collect stamps;):littled:

http://www.paul.ewin.btinternet.co.uk/entertainment/muppets.jpg

Santa Pod at their best...I do hope the event works out. I take it Ultimate Street Car is a good event and that Pod do actually know how to run a big event like this...?

http://www.andover.edu/publications/2002spring_bulletin/images/muppets.jpg

Acting on mods advice I won't be posting names to protect individuals.

I have all the real names on my laptop so if someone is concerned about ticket delivery, PM me. I would thing anyone who posted there letter on Monday has a reasonable chance of it being with me in the morning.

I really don’t want to get into the situation where people can't get in to our area because there sticker is stuck in a sorting office for the weekend.

What are peoples views about using the post on Thursday?

Originally posted by Matt B

Well just to say thanks Phil for sorting this out, but at this rate I won't be going anywhere. Sticker or no sticker cos my tickets still have not arrived!!!!:eek:

Anyone else had this problem???

Cheers

:cool:

I agree. Nice one for being head honcho on this one Terminator.

Good luck for California by the way. Should be in the bag if you stop groping those women. :D :D :D

J.

Not trying to use the event as a sales pitch (like we would do anything like that ;) ) but the ENVY support car will be there fully loaded with supra goodies should anyone want out.

We should have the following available but wont be taking clutches etc unless someone specifically says!

Here we go:

Millers CVL and Octane Booster

RPS "Sport" Clutch for Supra

OEM UK Spec Toyota Front Disks and Pads

Rad Plates / Chrome Caps / Other shiney bits

Valvoline Synpower 5w50

TRD Strut Braces

TRD Oil Cap / Rad Cap

Greddy Oil Relocation kit

TRD Air filters

TRD Oil filters (USA and JAP spec)

Goodridge stainless brake line kit

Apexi Power Itake

Blitz SUS Power Intake

Blitz Powermeter V3

Blitz SBC-ID V3

Defi BF Boost Guages & Control Units

Apexi EL Series II EGT/Boost/Control units

Apexi AVC-R

Lexan spark/timing cover

TRD Steering Wheel

Denso IK24s (22s or 27s too)

TRL FCCD

All the prices are on our site, saving you P&P.

AND AND we will be able to take credit cards on site using a hookup to our server meaning we can perform realtime card authorisations (visa, mastercard, solo, switch and AMEX + others) or good old fashioned cash will do!

We'll be the ones with ENVY T-shirts on or you can look out for the lexus (A7 GDW) on the 200 Plus Club stand (number 1)

Gaz.

OK we are on. They are here at last

27 tickets in 26 envelopes out this morning. 12 to go.

Looks like 24 hour post still works judging buy the majority of post marks on the 13 envelopes I got this morning.

Tickets will hit the 09.30 collection today.

I am sure you will be suprised when you get your ticket:eek:

Just for info I am going to make this a Stock Turbo shootout. We have the trophy ready as well as another trophy for the next event so we may as well do it. I know its a bit limiting as you only get 3 runs for £12 or whatever but at least it gives the stock turbo based cars an incentive.

As always the stock turbo shoot outs are sponsored by Ibrar at http://www.pro-alloys.co.uk, if you have a spare moment pop over to his site for a look around, some nice cars in the gallery.

I will resurect the Stock Turbo shoot out details and post them on a seperate thread for those who havent experienced it before.

JB

At this precise moment, my car's with Dude getting a re-paint. I'm not completely sure it will be back in time for Sunday, and if it is, I'm not sure about doing the dyno run with the paint as soft as it will be...

So I hate to be a pain in the butt, but I think I should drop out of the dyno list for the moment. - I'll add my name to Pete's open day in the other thread...

Originally posted by TRL Performance

Dyno runs

09:30

10:15 Wipeout

11:00 Jive

11:45 Justin

12:30 Mawby

13:15 Millhouse

14:00 Matt H

14:45 GavinL

15:30 Alan Hunt

16:15

Pete, can I take Matt harwoods place at 14:00 please.

Thanks, Gavin

Originally posted by Matt B

Are you going to be near own parking area??? Just thinking that getting the car to you might be a prob if there is too many people around???

Matt, see the post below, you'll need Acrobat installed to view it and then zoom in on page 2 on the map to see where we are and where the Dyno area is.

Originally posted by Lofty

Looks like you've got a pretty big stand on the map.

http://www.japshow.com/%20SP%20Japanese%20Leaflet1.pdf

(You'll need to magnify the map to see the numbers)

John K and SteveW2 I'm gonna be going up the A420, A34, M40, A43, etc from Swindon. Have you arranged to convoy up? Thing is I can't leave Swindon until around 7.50am - aiming to get to Pod around 9. Should hopefully have a couple of other jap cars with me.

:looney: