MR.B

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now let me get this right so as there's absolutely no confusion. :conf:

Once I've got the sticker from phil (my SAE is in the post by the way) I can then buy a ticket on the gate on the day and then still get into the club area, or do I need to purchase a ticket in advance?

Cheers

Originally posted by Trig10uk

SAE posted. hope i get the stickers in time!! What will happen if i dont??? :conf:

That's occured to me :eek:

Posted today, first class, SAE also with first class so in theory it should turn up either Thursday or Friday.

If it doesn't and also misses Saturday then I'm stuffed as I'll be leaving Soton on the Saturday to travel up with mawby and millhouse :(

*starts praying for first class service from Phil and Post Office*

:)

Pray for first class service from POD

On Friday I was told stickers were on their way to me by special delivery.

Told yesterday special delivery used and address confirmed. Well nothing so far. Post arrives here about 8.00 so fingers crossed.

Looking at worst case, say stickers don’t arrive today. I am really not that confident in the postal service to leave it until Thursday to post things out. That only gives a window of two days to get them to all of you. This is not good enough.

It looks like at the gate collections.

Any thoughts, about the sticker distribution, not what retribution can be administered parts of my anatomy.

Edit So far I have one envelope from the list:eek:

Post arrived at 07.55 thirteen envlopes from the list.

BUT still nothing from POD:twak: :twak: :twak:

I will be on the phone to them at 09.00

If you post them all out tomorrow (and everyone's used 1st class stamps) then I would expect them to get delivered on Friday, Saturday morning at the latest. If Santa Pod can't get them to you on time then they'll have to hold them at the ticket office along with a list of your forum names and we'll have to collect them at the gate. I don't see why you should be standing there for a couple of hours giving them out. Either that or we take the stickers to the club area and people without them can park in the public area, come and find us to get the sticker and then move their car into the club area as they'll then be able to get past secutiry. Not and ideal solution I know, but it might be the best

Special delivery went out yesterday. So they will try to deliver at home while I am at work today:(

I will get of work early, pick up the "you were out" note and collect them from the post office.

I will try to catch the last collection at the main post office tonight, for all the envelopes I have received so far.

I hate to be a pain but I will be leaving home on Friday afternoon as im spending Friday evening to Sunday morning in oxford.

So if there isnt a chance of it getting to me by Fiday other arangments will have to be made.

Phil thanks for all your efforts and work on this, its a shame we are being let down by the post.

Originally posted by Terminator

I will try to catch the last collection at the main post office tonight, for all the envelopes I have received so far.

Phil, would it be possible for you to post up the forum names of those you've sent SAE's back to? At least that way we know that they're on their way. Mine should have got to you this morning unless the 1st class postal service was shite :(

Having found no delivery note at home, I phoned POD and the staff member I spoke to was not a happy person. I think she must have had her ear bent by a lot of people today, who are all equally anxious about distributing tickets to other members of their respective groups.

If I can believe what I was told our window stickers when out by special delivery yesterday, they should have been with me by lunchtime but now may arrive in the morning.

The only up side is I expect to receive a lot more of your letters in the morning so may be able to get the bulk of our stickers out in the morning in one go.

As for posting names of those who’s sticker have been posted on, that will be difficult as I only know a few of your real names, most I know as BBS names and putting the two together is difficult at the best of times.