Japanese Peformance RWYB

MR.B

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must say a big thanks to Matt Harwood even tho, i didnt get to meet you, I was wondering what my supe would look like with a bomex front bumper and the rest veilside and you answered it for me. :) Looks sweet and love the colour mate. :thumbs:

Yep, certainly was a good day out, some of the Skyline launches were awesome.

I'm not sure who i was stuck behind trying to get out (silver supe, i was in dark grey metallinc with trd bonnet) we got stuck at the burger van and then i had trouble with some at the Fast Car stand. I think i caught a glimpse of some semi naked women in there so that explains the crowd!

Originally posted by Mid'lifecry'sis

did anyone get our club runs on video?;)

Yeah, I think I have you and geeza going at it.. and you on your own against someone else. I have lots of Supra action.. just havent got the cables to put it onto PC.. I have to wait a week and a bit :)

Also have Justin, Monkeymark, JohnK (White UK), a kitted red one and others. :thumbs:

Originally posted by millhouse

i got a few but missed you and geeza

i got your mate driving your car on his second run with no time

i also got john k, lust 2 love and loads i dont know

Oooo, oooo, oooo! Would love to see mine, always wondered what it looked like from outside! :) :thumbs:

:looney: