The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Peformance RWYB

MR.B

Should be at the Winnal Shell at 2.00 on Sat.

Wll let you know if we can't and need to pick you up a bit further up the A34 (save going south before heading north) !

Should be good...

PS Sticker safe in wallet - cheers Phil.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will confirm a time with you tomorrow night or sat morning but best place i thing would be the little chef at top of a34, probably at the earliest time lust2luv can get there so 8.15 - 30ish?

Earlier the better for me.

Originally posted by Ouzolover

Should be at the Winnal Shell at 2.00 on Sat.

Wll let you know if we can't and need to pick you up a bit further up the A34 (save going south before heading north) !

we could meet you at BP Chieveley Services where A34 meets M4 at about 2.30

got my sticker and Walki Talkies today :cool:

Originally posted by millhouse

tony i have put you on the list you will have to pay on the gate to get in and contact Terminator for a sticker

Okey-dokey. Cheers Kev, I've sent Terminator a PM and I'll try and figure things out (nothing like leaving everything to the last minute, is there?)

-p

Originally posted by Supraguy

Got my sticker today.. they are not numbered in any way at all. It would take any half competent person 10 mins to scan and print out hundreds of these things... LOL.

I had a feelin they were gonna look shite from Terminators comment earlier, the :eek: at the end of the sentence gave it away.

Very very poor IMO and like you said, not exactly difficult to reproduce! :conf: :(

I hope this hasn't happened and the Sunday get spoilt! :baa:

If there are loads of copies flying about we may find our site full of Micras. They should have at least been numbered, So that they could not be so easily copied and used by others as they would have to know the name of the person supplying stickers if challenged by POD.

I sent out one more sticker with tonight’s post. The post master would only grantee Saturday for tonight’s post. The only tomorrow would be 24 hour at £4.00 but I would have to know who and that will be very difficult with all the envelops having real not BBS names.

I don’t want to take responsibility for people not getting their sticker until Monday so will not post any more unless instructed.

I think the remaining ten should be picked up on route or at POD.

Over to you guys what do you want to do.?

Cheers Phil, got my sticker this morning mate.:D

Trouble is I still don't have my tickets that I ordered over two and a half weeks ago.....:mad: Not a happy chappie.... Will have to ring them in the morning... Anyone else had there tickets not turn up yet??

Cheers

How abused can it be?

One jap owner (they're all careful & caring aren't they:cool: )

First UK owner imprisoned it in a garage

and second UK owner well he's er.......well er..............ok it's me............but how much damage can i do in a few months:innocent: