MR.B

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Supraguy

Jive, whats the name of those radios and where can I pick one up? I'd like to get one for this and future events.

millhouse recommended these BT Freeway available from Argos for £59.50.

You get two handsets in the package which you can then pass onto another car :)

I'll let you know what these ones are like after the 12th as I've not had the opportunity to use them yet.

I soooooo want to go.....

But i just can't afford all that petrol money again. :(

I'll just have to look forward to the video, pictures and magazine article.

Or..

Just have to wait untill the next meet thats close to me, or until i get more money:conf:

Need more overtime to feed my optimax habbit.

bad habbit.jpg

As the 12th is my Birthday :) i think it is a must that i make an appearance so you can all buy me a beer :p

Have i left this to late Mawby, or can i give them a ring tomorrow?

Also i would like to get a run on Thor!! before i start to mod the old thing up.

Is there a favoured B & B / Motel etc that other peeps are staying at ? We are going up Sat PM and have not booked anywhere yet ?

Happy to find our own, but would like to share a car park with some other Soops !

Cheers

G & S

Not as fast as the mods, but......

Foldy in mirrors AND foldy in radio !!!

In case people haven't received their tickets yet...

I ordered mine 11 days ago and it still hasn't arrived, so I just rang up Pod. Apparently there was a fire at the Northampton sorting office, so post is being very delayed. Her advice was, if you still haven't received your ticket the day before the event, then phone up and they will print another and have it waiting at the gate.

HTH

With regards to stickers, aren't we running out of time to get them distributed? (especially with the odd royal mail strike about) Presumably we need these on the day to be allowed to get to our area? :conf:

:looney:

Phil (Terminator) will PM everyone on the list when he get's them. We then send him a self addressed and stamped envelope for him to send us the sticker in.

It might be worth you us sending you the envelopes now Phil so you can send the stickers out as soon as you get them.

Originally posted by Ouzolover

Is there a favoured B & B / Motel etc that other peeps are staying at ? We are going up Sat PM and have not booked anywhere yet ?

Mark & Sarah (Jive) and Genna and myself are staying here on the Saturday night. Not sure where other people are staying.

Originally posted by mawby

It might be worth you us sending you the envelopes now Phil so you can send the stickers out as soon as you get them.

I'd second that! There are only 6 postal days left. I wouldn't have that much faith in this country's postal service! Unless Phil just wants to post them out and collect some postal money at Pod. I don't think most people would mind paying a quid on Sunday, which should more than cover anyone who doesn't pay (unless of course it rains and no-one turns up!)

:looney:

Wooo hoooo

I'm going to pod but......

not taking the supra booooooooo

My mate is going up in his Subaru Legacy, twin turbo E-tune. That all sounds good. (hand built engine apparently). So if anyone see's a white estate (looks a bit like ecto 1) going very fast on the way up, we'll race you!

And i'll see you all there:thumbs:

No. Club stickers have to be sent to the club organiser for distribution to the club memebers. Otherwise you'd have everyone trying to make out they belonged to one of the clubs so they could get into the club parking area.

Please read the threads:angry:

Calm down Calm down all is under control:p

I was contacted as PLANNED by Pod this morning I have ordered 40 Stickers. I will be PMing all on the list so you can send me a stamped addressed enevelop.

I should get stickers tomorrow.

You should all have your stickers by mid to end of the week.

If anyone misses this I will wait at the gate for you.

Someone better save me a space.

Off on a 400 mile round trip so no PM ing right now, see you later.

As far as I know this is not a Club sponsored event, I just offered to register the event to enable us to secure the space. I have already spent enough time on this and don’t really wish to spend much more. To send me a addressed envelop is going to cost you a massive 56p. I have not got the time to address and send out all the letters my self.

I would like to avoid hanging around on the gate waiting for some one, or every one waiting for me if I get held up. So sending them out is the preferred option.

Flood control is going to limit me to one PM per minute so this will take some time.

I will start PMing when I get back home later today, but if any one wants to email(address now active) me from the BBS link it would be much quicker for me, so I can just cut and paste your address in to a forward e-mail.