Japanese Peformance RWYB

MR.B

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dunno what I'm doing yet. I drove up to Billing on the Sunday morning which meant getting up very early :( but no traffic at all apart from an M3 to play with :). I definitely "made progress" shall we say...

Should be about 2 hrs 40 travel time from down here Steve (at normal speed). Should shave some time off that though :flame Dev

Might go up the day before though - haven't decided yet...

As far as I know we will have a space allocated to us and us only. So I can’t see any reason why we should not come and go as we please.

Make sure your name is added to the list by 22.00 Thursday evening, as I will not have BBS access on Friday morning before I make the final phone call.

I will PM those on the list some time on Friday night.

Am i the only person travelling to Pod from the place that I actually live in?:)

Maybe you all lead double lives or are very rich and have 2 houses:eek:

Can somebody update the list to include me please. As previously mentioned I will set a place/time with John and post it here for any others to meet up if you want.

i will be staying at point 1 Kettering and taking the green route to Santa Pod point 3

http://www.web-axis.net/~millhouse/pictures/map01.jpg

http://www.web-axis.net/~millhouse/pictures/map02.jpg

does anyone want to meet at point 2 where A45 meets B573

Originally posted by millhouse

does anyone want to meet at point 2 where A45 meets B573

I'll be going that way too as I have several times before, but if my memory recalls there's not anywhere at point 2 suitable to meet at. Unless you know somewhere?

Originally posted by mawby

I'll be going that way too as I have several times before, but if my memory recalls there's not anywhere at point 2 suitable to meet at. Unless you know somewhere?

a pub at point 4 or petrol station point 5

the petrol station might be best for most people

Originally posted by Matt Harwood

Just waiting for Bob to post his address so we all know where to meet ;)

Hehe, you seriously want that cup of PG dont ya :D

I'll sent it to whoevers gonna be leading a convoy to my house! If there is one ;)

I aint posting it on this damn website for every monkey to come around :D Only selected special Supra friends are welcome :p

I'll hopefully be coming with Matt H, is that special enough Bobbeh??

I'll be at Sextons in Maidstone on Saturday afternoon aswell if anyone else is gonna be about, need my stereo sorted properly, can't figure the damned graphic EQ out! Should be there around 3:00pm.

Oh yeah, also got my tickets through today, a lovely shade of pink/peach I must say!!

Ben..

I take it the spec sheet idea is a non-goer then. :looney:

Damn, meant to mention this the other day.

Have downloaded it and filled it out like you suggested, will probably get it laminated or maybe just put it in a clear folder taped to the windscreen.

My 2 tickets to the event turned up in the post today :thumbs:

:cool:

Originally posted by Ouzolover

Hi Jive,

We look like we are going up on the Saturday afternoon too.

Which route will you be going by ?

We may try and keep up with you !

Cheers

PS Anybody from Dorset/ Somerset/Wilts going Sat PM ?

Hi Ouzolover

mawby and I will probably be travelling up at around 1.30 - 2pm from hants, not sure what route we're taking as we only started discussing it today due to PM's not being notified :twak:

We'll keep you informed of what's going on and deffo times as it gets closer :)

Originally posted by Jive

mawby and I will probably be travelling up at around 1.30 - 2pm from hants, not sure what route we're taking as we only started discussing it today due to PM's not being notified :twak:

I've driven to Santa Pod four times in the last couple of months, so I know which way I'm going. I'll be taking this route,

M27

M3

A34

M40

A43

M1

A45 (Where the hotel is Mark)

B573

Hardwater Road (on the right)

A509 (South bound for all of 100 yards)

London Road (on the left)

Hinwick Road (on the left as road splits)

Hinwick Road (straight on at sharp left hard corner)

Airfield Road (straight over at cross roads)

There are shorter routes which can be quicker, but they're plauged by hundreds of bloody roundabouts!

Im going to have to drop out of this event now because ive just been informed that i've been put down to work this weekend due to staff shortages :mad:

The buggars could have told me sooner! Used all of my blagging skills and it still couldnt get me out of it. If anything changes nearer the time then ill come along but I dont hold out much hope now.

I hate work

I'll be taking this route

Looks like I'll be following you then :)

Oh I got some of those BT Freeway radios that millhouse, Green Supra et al were talking about so I'll chuck one in your car and see how they fair.

MRB, your situation with work.....what can I say apart from ARSE!

I hate your work as well :( :(

Give 'em a :twak: from us all!!!!