The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brad’s SRD big build supra

bradleyh_15

7 hours ago, Tyson said:

I hope your welding skills are on point 🤣 Ingenious bit of kit.

My welding is shit 😅 my mate however makes large automated gates daily and welds for a living so I trust his welding as unlike mine it looks smooth and not like pigeon poop 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pudsey said:

I like the sound of Golden Week, where does one sign up for one of those.

Loving the rotisserie, that will make the job much easier.

Dreading getting under mine to do refurb on the floor.

More than happy to let you borrow it once I’m done if you want? 

On 5/10/2021 at 2:10 PM, bradleyh_15 said:

Got some more done this morning , on its side and started degreasing the underside 

C6088902-826B-4078-A98F-45633FE99CC8.jpeg

0408B20A-E550-41B7-A2BD-DAF7AB0E7C23.jpeg

Wow lot of work to do there!! Patience and attention to detail, you car will be unique!!

• Like 1

Also thought I would make a video of from when I took the car off the road up until now. Feel free to have a look and any feedback would be good as when it’s finished will help when I make a video for that

https://youtu.be/KAkweiWGE3M

that link didn’t work, Iv posted a new one further down

Edited by bradleyh_15 (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, m12aak said:

Can't go wrong with The Streets! Great amount of progress already, she'll be incredible once finished. Which underseal did you use?

Used raptor as Iv seen really good reviews and done a test of that and some 3m abs the raptor seemed better but only time will tell 😅 really happy with the end result of it though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bradleyh_15 said:

Used raptor as Iv seen really good reviews and done a test of that and some 3m abs the raptor seemed better but only time will tell 😅 really happy with the end result of it though

Nice one, yeah I've seen good reviews about raptor too, I'm sure it'll be great as you've had the chance to strip all the old stuff and apply it to a clean slate 👍. Have you cavity waxed it yet? I've recently done the sills of the TT6 with Bilt Hamber Dynax S50; obviously I have no clue how good it'll actually be, but it's very well reviewed too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, m12aak said:

Nice one, yeah I've seen good reviews about raptor too, I'm sure it'll be great as you've had the chance to strip all the old stuff and apply it to a clean slate 👍. Have you cavity waxed it yet? I've recently done the sills of the TT6 with Bilt Hamber Dynax S50; obviously I have no clue how good it'll actually be, but it's very well reviewed too.

Yeah done all the cavity’s yesterday to, can’t remember the name of the stuff. Will double check tomorrow when I’m up. That’s the thing about stuff like this you never know what it’s going to be like until you have done it and time passes 😅 I mean the underside of mine was still in really good shape but why not give it a refresh when the opportunity arises 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bradleyh_15 said:

Yeah done all the cavity’s yesterday to, can’t remember the name of the stuff. Will double check tomorrow when I’m up. That’s the thing about stuff like this you never know what it’s going to be like until you have done it and time passes 😅 I mean the underside of mine was still in really good shape but why not give it a refresh when the opportunity arises 

Yeah definitely, otherwise you'd regret you didn't when it's all done and the rest of the car is brand new!

• Like 2

A couple more bits done today, front subframe on, including the AP brakes, suspension, all the arms and the zenith auto works jacking point system. Must admit I’m pretty impressed with the jacking point system 👌🏼 Especially the rears they sit so well 😍 east to fit to. Would 100% recomend and they are already in use as it’s back on axle stands 😂😅

A9926509-F930-4B96-AA68-6A9A583C982D.jpeg

D6692A4F-6739-46B8-B03E-36C6C2F1D076.jpeg

8B4EAA0D-758B-4ED5-BF1F-9491F24BAF3B.jpeg

8266E505-A73F-4C80-8E4D-C8941ABB9A0A.jpeg

4DCEFD1A-A2DB-40B2-B66E-C3E3677CC64B.jpeg

76425071-88E1-46CA-8393-3067F503D06F.jpeg

E4296901-A2DE-4022-85D5-6EEA01273BA1.jpeg

1ECC1C37-70CD-4267-A651-82BC4D7E7EBC.jpeg

• Like 2