The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brad’s SRD big build supra

bradleyh_15

1 hour ago, bradleyh_15 said:

Thanks 😊 pretty much a waiting game for most things now. Very little I can do until the jig is finished. Slowly getting to where it needs to be for various things. Just time and money really 😅

Hahahaha time and money its other way to say the word “Supra” lol

• Haha 2

Got the rollover jig being sorted. Also ordered some tyres with the imminent arrival of the wheels this month. Was really impressed with the speed of delivery from brands hatch performance. Ordered the tyres at about 10:30 Wednesday . They arrived at 8am Thursday and it was free delivery 👌🏼 Fronts only though as they don’t sell 315/30/18 so still waiting on those from another company

8BAA20F3-E865-4FCA-AB78-B0AB01B22402.jpeg

BE980519-E0AF-4820-9B61-F270A9C00B09.jpeg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Peter P said:

I don’t think the updates are boring Brad, all helps, and will make the difference when you fit it all back in mate. Nice work on the powder coating, all looks nicely done. :) 👍

Thanks Peter it’s much appreciated 👍🏼 Will all be worth it in the end. Just pain staking and to some these little updates of powder coating and tyres and alike maybe a little boring 😅😂 but hey I’m enjoying doing it and to me it makes sense to get it all done 👌🏼

• Like 1

I know what you mean mate, thing is you need tyres, you need these little bits doing so it finishes things off. Just done an update on my build for the new mats and boot carpet, not sexy per se, but I love them! It’s the subtle bits that make or break a build in my opinion. Keep the updates coming and best of luck fella. 👍 :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bradleyh_15 said:

Think they should compliment the wheels when they finally arrive

You’re still closer than me Brad! Waiting on my wheels from Japan and also my lug nuts. Like you, have the tyres stored in the garage, but no sign of my wheels yet. Hopefully not too much longer for us both mate! :) 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Peter P said:

You’re still closer than me Brad! Waiting on my wheels from Japan and also my lug nuts. Like you, have the tyres stored in the garage, but no sign of my wheels yet. Hopefully not too much longer for us both mate! :) 

I’m only ahead of you on the wheel front 😅 my sprayer just put the job back until 28th of June 🤦🏻‍♂️ So got to wait until they finish with it to get the engine fitted and then dyno time 🤦🏻‍♂️ Won’t be done until September by the looks of things if I’m lucky

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Krimi said:

Wow!!! What a progress, and Im with Peter taht this is not a boring update, all the attention to detail in your project makes the difference!! Keep up!!!

Thanks mate that means a lot 😊 will have some more minor updates later this week hopefully and a few more slightly bigger ones next week all going well

• Like 2

It’s never boring to receive parts for your Supra bud. :)

Im still waiting on a load of stuff including my lug nuts which have at least left Japan now. Wheels according to my Driftworks account haven’t reached production stage yet, so God knows when they will turn up! Lol. 

You will get their my friend, these things take time if you want them done just right. If you didn’t have the small bits, you wouldn’t be able to finish it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Peter P said:

Im still waiting on a load of stuff including my lug nuts which have at least left Japan now. Wheels according to my Driftworks account haven’t reached production stage yet, so God knows when they will turn up! Lol. 

You will get their my friend, these things take time if you want them done just right. If you didn’t have the small bits, you wouldn’t be able to finish it. 

Hahaha thanks 👌🏼 When did you order the wheels? Mine fingers crossed should be finished being made in a week and a half and then just wait on shipping 🤞🏼 Good to hear your nuts are on the way 👍🏼 What did you go for?

8 hours ago, Peter P said:

A little bit off topic from your build Brad, but which wheels you guys ordered from driftworks, I have a quote from the for Meister’s and they told me 6 to 8 month for delivery. Crazyyyy

• bradleyh_15 changed the title to Brad’s SRD big build supra