The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Finale Santa Pod Sunday 11th October

Shane

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never go on the strip at proper shows, reminds me of theme parks, spending 8 hours of the day queuing to get on 2 rides only

Id rather watch the racing, then attend a proper rwyb day

I'll take it that its quite busy then haha

- - - Updated - - -

Drag strip question is usually a pita, had to quad an hour the first time I went. Only used 2 outta 4 runs aswell, so will probs just watch this year :) car is ready too :thumbs:

I'm definitely going to do at least one run for sure, never been on it!

I'll take it that its quite busy then haha

- - - Updated - - -

I'm definitely going to do at least one run for sure, never been on it!

When I did the RWYB earlier in the year before Japshow I still only got 5 runs in and two were in the last 20 mins the rest of the time we were queing, but at least being NA I got plenty of time on the strip to admire the scenery :D

I never go on the strip at proper shows, reminds me of theme parks, spending 8 hours of the day queuing to get on 2 rides only

Id rather watch the racing, then attend a proper rwyb day

I too am of this opinion. I rarely sign on for the bigger shows as the wait times are usually pretty long, although that said the last rwyb I did was just as bad. Makes you realise what a great event Suprapod was.

I too am of this opinion. I rarely sign on for the bigger shows as the wait times are usually pretty long, although that said the last rwyb I did was just as bad. Makes you realise what a great event Suprapod was.

Think I currently hold the record for SupraPod, did something like 22 runs! Literally was minutes in the queue!

Might be worth doing a double club event to make it more viable?

I'm sorry chaps, but I'm going to have to bail on this one.

Got too much on at home, and really need to get a push on with it.

My ticket is here, and free to anyone who wants to come and collect it. I'm based near southend

Thats a shame mate. I am much the same tbh, I have spent all day under the poxy Kia trying to get it ready for MOT next week and a mammoth road trip loaded to the gunnels to Romania the week after. But, have decided I need to at least spend a few hours away from it before I go mad.