The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Finale Santa Pod Sunday 11th October

Shane

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Im not looking able to get the 10th off now! :( Anyone know what the strip is like at this? Does it get busy like some other shows.

EDIT- just seen you get 4 runs! Not bad considering I only got one more on a RWYB day, will buy a ticket for me and my plus one tomorrow :)

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

First time I'll be going to this. Me and add Faz coming in the rex... Was going to come down the Saturday for the rwyb day. Does anyone actually camp over the Saturday night? Bringing the kids with us and they'd love it...

I would also like to know this, I was planning to go on the Saturday aswell...

First time I'll be going to this. Me and add Faz coming in the rex... Was going to come down the Saturday for the rwyb day. Does anyone actually camp over the Saturday night? Bringing the kids with us and they'd love it...

I'll have a natter with the wife and see if she fancies camping

Does my passenger need to purchase his ticket separately through the normal japshow site? I've ordered mine for the car through the shop but wanted to make sure I don't need two?

When purchasing in the club shop, change the quantity to 2, youll receive 2 entry tickets and 1 car pass

If youve already booked yours through the club shop then your passenger will need to order themselves now i think

Apologies for the delay in answering.

Does my passenger need to purchase his ticket separately through the normal japshow site? I've ordered mine for the car through the shop but wanted to make sure I don't need two?

Be interested to know this too!

You can order as many as you like via the shop at £14 each, but you get just one stand pass per order.

How do I access the club shop to buy tickets

Member chat - online shop

I've booked tickets thru club shop but now it seems my car may not be ready. We will be in an Fto, Will we still be able to park on club stand if this is the case?

Yes that will be fine.

The club shop only has tickets for the Sunday. If I'm attending both days shall i just buy tickets at the gate? How do I get the club stand pass?
Yes we only have the stand for the Sunday and the tickets from the shop are for that day. The stand passes will be sent out with tickets purchased for the Sunday.

So if i'm buying weekend tickets at the door i cant get a club stand pass?

Its a difficult one as we have tickets that have been paid for up front and a set amount of club passes to go with them. That said, I would like as many cars as possible to fill the stand. Leave it with me for a day or so and I will try and make sure you have a pass available.