clay

SUPRALEE46

binfieldx

Supra_UFO

ripped_fear

Attero

SaqTRD

Tuscan

This is just the list of people who have paid so far, if you want to park with us on the stand then please go to the shop and buy your Stand pass/tickets soon, once they are gone that's it I am afraid. Don't leave it too late folks, the original list had 25+ down so its likely there wont be any spare places up for grabs. For those who cant find the shop (I still struggle) its in Members > Members Chat > On-line Shop

Berg

Carmel

Shane

Mk4gaz

Walkerstrider

Benjy

TrickTT

clay

SUPRALEE46

binfieldx

Supra_UFO

ripped_fear

Attero

SaqTRD

Tuscan

Black_widow87

Tkddav3

SimonP

Jcbt

Craig85

OK so here's the updated list as of now.

There are still a few tickets left, but you have only until Wednesday 30th to buy them via the shop.

Thanks to everyone who has paid and committed, your tickets along with your stand passes will be with you next week, but I will confirm here once they have been sent.

Guys, just a point that has been flagged to me by Steve, and that is that we need to be sure the address you have registered with the shop is the correct one that you would like the tickets sent to. If you are at all unsure then please PM me with your address, thanks. If I don't hear from you I will assume it is correct and will be sending them to the address you have logged at the shop. Thanks

Will the tickets need to be signed for?

I normally only send them signed for if there are 3 or more . Is that a problem at your address, if you want me to send them signed for I can and would rather if there is an issue?

Might be there in the mrs 350z now as it would appear the supra will be out of action and won't be done until

After :(

That's a shame but still be good to have you there mate., at least its a decent Jap car.

I normally only send them signed for if there are 3 or more . Is that a problem at your address, if you want me to send them signed for I can and would rather if there is an issue?

That's a shame but still be good to have you there mate., at least its a decent Jap car.

No issue at all, just wanted to check if anyone needs to be home [emoji4]

Berg

Carmel

Shane

Mk4gaz

Walkerstrider

Benjy

TrickTT

clay

SUPRALEE46

binfieldx

Supra_UFO

ripped_fear

Attero

SaqTRD

Tuscan

Black_widow87

Tkddav3

SimonP

Jcbt

Craig85

Fastcar

Axl

OK so here's the updated list as of now, so potentially we have 22 on the stand, thanks.

Just a reminder though before I send the tickets out. They will be sent to the address you have registered with the club shop, unless you PM me otherwise. If you are at all unsure then please PM me the address you want them sending to, thanks.

Shane