Tuscan x 2

Black_widow87 x 2

Tkddav3 x 2

SimonP x 1

Jcbt x 2

Craig85 x 2

Fastcar x 2

Axl x 2

All the above will be posted tomorrow first class Royal Mail.

Thanks.

Shane

Any chance of still getting in on this?

You would have to buy your own ticket and then come and find me to collect a spare stand pass I have left, or be there very early and meet me at the gate for it. I will be at the gate for 8-30 ish.

Looks like car is fit and raring to go so hopefully will be with you guys Sunday :D

Good stuff!

So here's a little map from Santa Pod showing the are we have been allocated, 15.

And here's the content of the email that came with that:

The season is almost over but we have one last event………..JapShow Finale is just a few days away and the club map is now attached.

Please share this with your members so they know which Zone they are heading for on the day. Most club areas are rectangular or square and considerate parking within these areas would be appreciated. In most cases, the stands are adequate for displays 2 or 3 cars deep. Larger clubs are able to go 5 cars deep.

Please do not block access roads as these are needed by our emergency services on site. If you are seen blocking an access road, you will be asked to move.

We ask that you kindly refrain from moving the barriers. If you have any issues, please contact a member of security.

Gates open at 8am on Saturday for weekend ticket holders.

Gates open at 7am on Sunday for club members. Please have your vehicle hanger on display.

Please ensure that the vehicle hanger is completed with CLUB NAME, CAR REGISTRATION, MOBILE NUMBER and that the coloured side is facing outwards so security can see it.

Have a great weekend

The queue is always massive to get in, can we pop straight to the front for club members then if the gates open an hour early?

Its worth a try! Last year I got in at about 8am, just drove up to the booth passed her the ticket and she asked if I was an organiser, said yes and in I was. So assuming you are asked the same......say yes.