Bergs Project Shiny, Precision 6266 build

berg

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While the car currently is sat i took the oppertunity to do a few little jobs to it

Ive just bought an RMM V2 polyurethane front lip which is on its way aswell

Firstly Arch Enemy came out and rolled the arches for me, ive since lowered the rear down a bit more now it doesnt catch, front will come up slightly as its still a tad too low

Decided to refurb my headlights

I dont really like the term "facelifted" but more "painted the inserts black and wet sand and polish the lenses"

They were very yellow before and im happy with how they turned out

They will do until i get some facelift headlights :)

Inserts were all flakey

Lens before

Lens After

All done, resealed using new sealer and fitted

Got the air filter all fitted today, also spruced up the fan shroud as it stood out and looked a bit shabby

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii125/bergofski/Supra%20TT%20GZ/20150330_112441.jpg

Looking good mate. This thread has inspired me to finally pull my finger out and do mine, going for satin black with red silicone hoses tho, don't fancying having to keep polishing pipes. All my pipes are off, so will get it back together over the next two weekends I hope.

Liking how you've got rid of the vacuum pipe rail thingy, looks must better without it.

Looking good mate. This thread has inspired me to finally pull my finger out and do mine, going for satin black with red silicone hoses tho, don't fancying having to keep polishing pipes. All my pipes are off, so will get it back together over the next two weekends I hope.

Liking how you've got rid of the vacuum pipe rail thingy, looks must better without it.

You finally got that back nut off then, pain in the butt that one is

Black and red will look good mate definately

Much cleaner without the hard vacuum pipes, easy enough to do aswell :thumbs:

Engine bay is now finished!

And credit to Rob Mitchell (RM POLISHING) if you guys are looking to have anything polished im sure the pics below speak a thousand words

Quick recap of how it looks around 6 weeks ago

This is how we are looking now

Edited by berg (see edit history)

Cheers for the kind comments people it certainly looks in a much better state than before, now i wont be afraid to open the bonnet.

I agree Rob and thanks for doing it all, there is still a few bits i will be getting done soon as the little bits will count now :-)

Amazing transformation, however I can't help but honk that the bay would look tidier with black hoses and couplers instead of blue.

That was the original plan, but decided i wanted a bit of colour scheme

Guess its all personal preference but im glad i chose the blue now :thumbs: