The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bergs Project Shiny, Precision 6266 build

berg

Small update

Wasnt happy with the clutch so took it to a mates workshop and we swapped the stage 3 disc for a stage 2 supplied by Richie_k83

Much better, drives like stock and is alot smoother and nicer to drive

The job only took 2 hours aswell

Also Bought a half carbon TRD spoiler from Sheefa on here which was dropped off to a mate who sprayed it for me

Fitted my carbon fibre engine boxes

Also bought a gauge pod for the dash along with some Defi gauges

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking awesome dude. Did you take the engine out to paint the bay or bag everything up?

I havent got to the painting stage yet, the plan was to remove the engine and have the bay painted gloss black but ive changed my mind and want to keep it silver

Depending how much of a pro finish you want you can just move most things out the way and bag/mask things off though

Chap with the yellow supra done that i believe

EDIT: ^^ mplavery is the chap with the yellow one (couldnt remember username) :p

Great looking car, especially the bay. Interested in the pics/guide for wire tuck/battery/fuse box relocation.

+1 :)

There is a guide on here on how to do it which is what i had a look through before doing mine, its hard to know what to do just by looking at the guide though

It becomes more clear once you get your loom open and see exactly what bits the guide refers to :thumbs:

are those gaz's boxes? looks great

They are yer :)

• 1 month later...

Last few bits have arrived for the new engine bay theme, courtesy of Whifbitz and Keron

Custom spark plug cover

Nice cam pulleys & Greddy clear pulley cover

Decided to finish it off with the matching HKS belt

New OEM crank pulley and bolt

Purple water pump cover to match the purple aux pulleys

Ah thats a shame, there was a sudden rush of buying from people on here once the word spread about the cost of them, probably rinsed him dry of stock :)

Mine will probably be for sale after show season as the whole exterior of the car is getting a big makeover

Ah thats a shame, there was a sudden rush of buying from people on here once the word spread about the cost of them, probably rinsed him dry of stock :)

Mine will probably be for sale after show season as the whole exterior of the car is getting a big makeover

Well if it is mate I will probably buy back off you! First dibs please ;)

• 2 weeks later...