Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have we all done our Eurotunnel advanced passenger info?

I thought about not doing mine to see what actually happens, if anybody hasnt done theirs and they still let you through let me know as I think it was just a form ticking exercise!!

I thought about not doing mine to see what actually happens, if anybody hasnt done theirs and they still let you through let me know as I think it was just a form ticking exercise!!

I havent :( i recived the email when i got my origional tickect, but not seeing as i'm using a different one i dont know where i stand?

travelodge booked up now :) for the sum of £97 :(

cars at the valeters pick it up at 11,

half packed

making progress :)

How did you load them in? Cheers

I loaded the files here - /storage/extsdcard/android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/sygic/res/itinerary

But then i had issues seeing them in my favorites so i followed these instructions i found on the net which did the trick -

I’ve placed the routes in the the directory and I was able to see the routes under favourites. But once I loaded one route, all routes were gone in Favourites. They were still in the directory, but they were not visible in the Favourites list. The list was entirely empty.

After messing around with it, I think I found a workaround:

1. Select a route from the favourites and let Sygic calculate a route.

2. Go back to the favourites, now the list is empty, this is the bug.

3. Go back to the map view, and then enter something in the “Search / Navigate to” field at the top. It doesn’t matter what you select, easiest is a city center.

4. When the route to the “dummy” city is calculated, select navigate. You will eventually get back to the map view.

5. Now touch the screen and hold it a little while (2 seconds or something like that) and then let go.

6. At the bottem of the screen a row of buttons will appear. The one totally to the left will say something like “Cancel Route” (I’ve got the dutch version, so I am not sure).

Press that button.

7. Now go back to the favourites, your routes should be visible again.

Another

Fone up api eurotunnel give your ref num and have passports to hand of people going. Job done

0330 1233 207

but i presume my reference number in my emails will be the one that you are now using?

and i have no other to put my details too

I loaded the files here - /storage/extsdcard/android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/sygic/res/itinerary

But then i had issues seeing them in my favorites so i followed these instructions i found on the net which did the trick -

Nice one ill go try that :)

I did mine Branners but it still had my old plate N809 showing. Im sure it doesn't matter but I just wondered if that plate change to NM02 was sorted?

I did mine Branners but it still had my old plate N809 showing. Im sure it doesn't matter but I just wondered if that plate change to NM02 was sorted?

All the changes were sent Mon/Tues from memory, yours is one of them.