The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Part 2 - Return to Rouen 19th, 20th and 21st Sept 2014

Fitz

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My excuses guys. I did put my name quickly on the list once DB14 v2 thread was launched.(still too much adrenaline after DB14).

However, the arrival of our new baby 2 weeks ago has messed up my agenda.

Can't wait for DB15 thus.

Cheers.

Luc

I think that once you put your name down as going £100 deposit should be taken. This could then fund club travel insurance which if the non attendee has a genuine reason for not being able to attend the ins co would pay out. Win win situation. Club doesn't loose. Member doesn't loose!

I think that a deposit should be paid for every event the club organises, why should the events team put all there own time and effort in to organise events for then people to say sorry I cant make it.

I'd love to do Dragonball again this year, but unfortunately ive already got time off work early September and cannot afford to take more time off.

I just spoke to the wife about taking one of the places even though she originally said no to me doing 2 DB's this year. She came round to the idea but then pointed out we've got a holiday booked that weekend!! Absolutely gutted! :(

As already mentioned, deposits should be paid before bookings are made in future. Makes life slightly more difficult but at least the club won't lose any money!

Sorry for my lack off input, have been busy with vacation and various other occupations:blush:, some of these are still ongoing and I am not 100% sure I can make dragonball in september, but I would not have a problem paying a contribution for already made costs. But if I could make it, howmuch would hotel costs be without tickets for the channel?, as I won't be needing those.

Hi Steve,

I will be working on the routes this week, it will be a version of the Rouen routes from 2 years ago, with various tweaks to include the hotel change and a wee wee stop on the Sunday morning part!!

I cannot afford to do the usual free stickers for this event as we are losing enough as it is, but I'm sure others would happily buy some from you if you are getting them.

Put it this way the two best Dragonball's over the past 4 years have to be DB11 and DB14.

DB11 had roughly 22 cars, And it was fab because we was all able to hang around together, eat together & convoy together. We had some hilarious moments because of the closeness of the group.

Still chuckling to myself on some of the moments :D

Put it this way the two best Dragonball's over the past 4 years have to be DB11 and DB14.

DB11 had roughly 22 cars, And it was fab because we was all able to hang around together, eat together & convoy together. We had some hilarious moments because of the closeness of the group.

Still chuckling to myself on some of the moments :D

Db11 was the best - you nearly got arrested :D