The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Part 2 - Return to Rouen 19th, 20th and 21st Sept 2014

Fitz

I'm tweaking the Saturday afternoon routes at the moment, and I'm contemplating putting in a double back after the tea time stop so we can go over a second bridge, but then take a different route in to Rouen.

Anybody think this is a crazy thing to do just to get in the bridge (it means going over the bridge, once round the roundabout and back over the bridge and then follow a different route). Screen shot attached showing what we would do....is this just wasting time for the sake of a bridge?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=190516&d=1409429004[/ur]

Do it! Its always good fun to do different routes.

Round about = another opportunity to drive from 20mph to 70mph in a smooth and sedate manner

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TomTom and Garmin route files are done!!

Hard work making the TomTom do what I want, I really need to find a better way!

If anybody wants to check the Garmin files let me know.

I wont release the files until the week before we go so that if I have to make changes then the wrong files wont be out there anywhere.

If anybody needs them before that let me know, but dont be surprised if the routes change between now and the actual release date.

I have left the double back route in there to get us over the second bridge and back again.

Not looking good for the TomTom Start 60....if it uses MyTomTom as the base software rather than TomTom Home then it wont do them.

Nobody can explain why they took the feature out of the newer units, but they have.

You want a TomTom XXL with IQ Routes...

http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3604/~/how-do-i-create-a-route-with-several-stops%3F

Not looking good for the TomTom Start 60....if it uses MyTomTom as the base software rather than TomTom Home then it wont do them.

Nobody can explain why they took the feature out of the newer units, but they have.

You want a TomTom XXL with IQ Routes...

http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3604/~/how-do-i-create-a-route-with-several-stops%3F

Well I'm not buying another satnav just for the trip! :( I'll just put in the destinations, and if I lose the pack then just head direct.

:rlol::banghead:

You can shut up Piglet! I hope your map ready skills are up to scratch mate lol

i was looking forward to this, no police, no adult baby, bums hanging out of windows, a nice quite trip,

then i see:jester: pig and :clown:burna!! :sos: god help us or branners as he's also known

If anyone wants a tunnel ticket, you can have mine and just pay for your room. Unfortunately the car won't be making it this time, been pushing my luck the past couple of times tbh! Managed to get a knocking noise from the engine and there is just no time to get it sorted and tested before we go.

On the upside, Steve has agreed to let me drive his for the weekend with him as a passenger! Top Man! ;)