The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Part 2 - Return to Rouen 19th, 20th and 21st Sept 2014

Fitz

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still WELL UP for this (having missed every other one with the precision of a well-tuned metronome since joining the Club up until now :rolleyes:) BUUUUUUTTTT... I'm about to move job AND move house (in the next fortnight) and need to get that out of the way before I commit 100%. The only reason for this is that I'm not entirely sure what my leave plot is likely to be. I should be far enough up the food chain that I can 'book' - not exactly the right term - the weekend off but I don't want to pay the £300 and then be told "Unlucky, Ball Bag, you're working!" :banghead:

So... In conclusion, I'm working on coming but there's going to be a bit of a pause while I confirm it. :)

Big thanks to those who have signed up.

We are seriously in a hole here folks. I have booked 25 spaces on the number who said they would sign up, and I cannot cancel the extra hotel rooms or Eurotunnel.

The club stands to lose quite badly on this, and the costs will be thrown in to DB15 to try and recoup the losses.

If anybody wants to sign up please do.

Jamie, if you have any friends who want to sign up (same goes for anybody else) then please ask them to.

I dont mind running an extra DB each year, but I think for next year it will be a group of 10 cars and I bet I know who will be there with me!!

Hi Jamie,

I will need his full name, address and car reg please.

If you have any others then feel free to get them to join in. DB13 to Rouen was great, the hotel took the event down so this rerun with a decent hotel in Rouen should rival the Spa run this year.

Branners

2. JamieP

3. Josh42 + Rich.2211

4. Budz

5. Steve.m

6. TheTurtlesHead (Holiday Permitting)

7. imi

8. TT paul

9. Dragonball

10. Carbon_Bullet (if the car is built in time ) No chance!!! Lol...

11. Lee P

12. Luxluc

13. Dr_Jekyll

14. wewsupra

15. speedy andy

16. DaveR

17. thetrashcanman + Rackers05

18. Jos

19. Parry_10 (Maybe)

20. Steve Paine and Grad son Taylor

21. Pig

:eyebrows:

Edit: Subject to the Mrs & my clutch as may need replacing...

Come on guys, there is a lot of names on the original list, not really on doing this this to the club, branners secured a lot of spots based on that list.

This is an epic trip, not to be missed out on.

Paid list.

1. Budz

2. steve.m

3. JamieP

4. Lee P

5. tt paul

6. Tkddav3

7. Steve Paine

8. Stuart Mooney E63 AMG

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Come on guys, there is a lot of names on the original list, not really on doing this this to the club, branners secured a lot of spots based on that list.

This is an epic trip, not to be missed out on.

Paid list.

1. Budz

2. steve.m

3. JamieP

4. Lee P

5. tt paul

6. Tkddav3

7. Steve Paine

8. Stuart Mooney E63 AMG

Folks, if we are going to do this then I need to know if anybody on that list will not be going.

I can run this for a group of 20 rather than 40, but I need to know who is interested.

Happy to even just run it for a smaller group but I need to know who would defo do it.

Branners

2. JamieP

3. Josh42 + Rich.2211

4. Budz

5. Steve.m

6. TheTurtlesHead (Holiday Permitting)

7. imi

8. TT paul

9. Dragonball

10. Carbon_Bullet (if the car is built in time ) No chance!!! Lol...

11. Lee P

12. Luxluc

13. Dr_Jekyll

14. wewsupra

15. speedy andy

16. DaveR

17. thetrashcanman + Rackers05

18. Jos

19. Parry_10 (Maybe)

20. Steve Paine and Grad son Taylor

21. Pig

What the hell happened here then? from 21 names down to 7 + 1 :search:

What the hell happened here then? from 21 names down to 7 + 1 :search:

I agree with you Jamesy! This is why I didn't put my name down originally as I wasn't 110% sure I would be going. Sods law has it that a few days after putting my name down the clutch goes, the car is now off the road for the rest of the season & winter whilst I save to give it some love.

This event is a lot of work for Branners and people need to be more careful about signing up to things if they are not going to commit.

It would be nice if some of the other spoke up and offered a reason or an apology.

Sorry for my part Branners, I hope given my late addition of name that it was minimal :(

Has a PM been sent out to those that signed up?