The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Part 2 - Return to Rouen 19th, 20th and 21st Sept 2014

Fitz

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic weekend again! Big thanks to JB for putting it together and SteveM for letting me ride shotgun....that thing's a beast!

Roll on Rotterdam; with any luck I'll be in my own again but minus the smoke (and one of the turbos!) :D

Cant believe how much easier running 12 cars was than the usual 50!! I even had time to go out on the town on Friday night, get drunk, get back at 2am and still made breakfast and an almost ontime start for Honfleur.

Had a great time, will definitely do a DB v2.0 next year, even if its just me and the same crew from this year.

Big thanks to everybody for making it a nice relaxed weekend and a big thanks to Pig and Burna for no obvious reason!!

Roll on Rotterdamned in 2015

Cant believe how much easier running 12 cars was than the usual 50!! I even had time to go out on the town on Friday night, get drunk, get back at 2am and still made breakfast and an almost ontime start for Honfleur.

Had a great time, will definitely do a DB v2.0 next year, even if its just me and the same crew from this year.

Big thanks to everybody for making it a nice relaxed weekend and a big thanks to Pig and Burna for no obvious reason!!

Glad you had a good time!

Makes a change for you to have a relaxing Dragonball and be able to relax and enjoy the weekend to its full potential! Looking forward to Rotterdam. Just hope we can get tickets...

Wassup lads great to meet you all on the weekend.

Thanks stuart

Was wondering if you got home alive without Nelson killing you! Lol

Great racing you down to Honfleur on Saturday mate, loved it! But I'm still No.1 :D You should have stayed in Honfleur longer, lunched it for four hours and four bottles of wine, had a great laugh.

Make sure you come on the next Dragonball, you fitted in well, proper lad :D

I've got to say it was one of the best, perfect bunch of balls out drivers and cars, has to be the fastest Dragonball to date!

Night life on Friday was top notch too, really got going around midnight, found a great underground club with the locals, and the night carried on in various other clubs until the morning :)

So glad after all these years you finally came out with us Branners, I hope you liked your reward ;)

Thanks again for allowing me to join in on the Dragonball fun :)