The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2015......!!!!!

Jamesy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got away totally unscathed. My car was absolutely fantastic.

Your car is gorgeous though mate. :thumbs:

Cheers Ben. I have had 3 DB's without a hitch but with Vicki kerbing and alloy and then the puncture I knew our luck would run out somewhere.

I have never been keen on silver but yours is tastefully kitted and I have always had a soft spot for TTE alloys.

H.

Cheers Ben. I have had 3 DB's without a hitch but with Vicki kerbing and alloy and then the puncture I knew our luck would run out somewhere.

I have never been keen on silver but yours is tastefully kitted and I have always had a soft spot for TTE alloys.

H.

Not bad for 3000 miles of hooning around Europe then!!

Cheers mate. Doesn't really get much attention because of the colour. John Bailey was saying that at Japfest with his bonnet down people just kept walking passed, but as soon as the bonnet was up there were crowds around it.

The TTE's just need some 5-10mm spacers. But they do come up well.

Lets move a bit more to the east for DB15. I would like to show you my country, as well as some nice parts in west Germany.

Jamie : In the northern part of Luxembourg, you have similar roads than we had on Saturday afternoon (SPA to HUY), but the status of the roads is much better.

Maybe you should give JB an idea of some of the routes we could take next year mate, :D

Not seen any pictures of you overtaking on the back roads ;)

You weren't hanging around on them back roads on Saturday when we were following you!! We got spilt up slightly because of a van. I then hooned it big time, over took about 5 cars & we can't find you thinking maybe you took a left or right, 5 mins later in the distance I see you having some fun.

Put it this way we were creating pops & bangs catching up with you, matey even mentioned it you weren't hanging around :D

I have 2 ideas for 2015, we either go to Reims north east of Paris, there is an old race circuit there that is now a public road and we can park in the pits for photos, or we go back to Rotterdam using most of the Friday route (avoiding the first part of the coast road in Belgium this time), change of Saturday route to Zendevoort and near Amsterdam, and then different route back on the Sunday making sure we have time for food and drink in Bruges.

So thats my plan. I do sort of have a plan to run a second Dragonball in Sept this year but thats still up in teh air and has to avoid JAE if we are doing that....