The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2015......!!!!!

Jamesy

You weren't hanging around on them back roads on Saturday when we were following you!! We got spilt up slightly because of a van. I then hooned it big time, over took about 5 cars & we can't find you thinking maybe you took a left or right, 5 mins later in the distance I see you having some fun.

Put it this way we were creating pops & bangs catching up with you, matey even mentioned it you weren't hanging around :D

Cheers Abz. Considering I had never done that road before I was being cautious. I can shift if needed but I have to be in the mood to kill a cyclist...!!

That pic of your car outside the hotel is my vote for the calendar too. It's also moving quicker than you chasing me in that photo too..:D:sly:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We would like to get down towards Luxembourg but the distance is just too far. It means sitting on motorways most of the trip which isnt much fun, so we keep it on the back roads. I only built in the motorway to Spa to get the mileage out the way so we could get there before lunch time.

We could extend the length of the event but I think 3 days is about right as people are knackered by the end of it. Costs go up after that as well.

Perhaps I do a short and a long Dragonball each year!!

I have 2 ideas for 2015, we either go to Reims north east of Paris, there is an old race circuit there that is now a public road and we can park in the pits for photos,

Gueux

http://www.circuitsofthepast.nl/en-US/reims

Looks interesting, sadly not too much left to see.

and then different route back on the Sunday making sure we have time for food and drink in Bruges.

I really want to go to Bruges to explore after seeing In Bruges.

Thinking I might extend my tour by a day next year to do Nürburgring.

You need to have some motorways drives

Better top speeds and more chance to get pics and videos :)

This. If the trip was a 50/50 mixture then you would keep most interested. I actually prefer keeping the group together as much as possible then when we go through villages you get the jaws dropping. If it was about driving at speed on back roads (which is good, don't get me wrong), we could do that in the Uk and on our own.

Motorways also get you further, quicker if the destination is 100 miles or so away. At a constant 80, in an hour you can be...........erm, 80 miles away..!!

H.

What about Luxembourg? Good distance, close to Germany for those who want do 'The Ring' and also the fuel is cheaper there... not forgetting the amazing scenery & roads.

http://www.tntmagazine.com/image.php/media/content/_master/49339/images/esch-sur-suere.jpg?file=media%2Fcontent%2F_master%2F49339%2Fimages%2Fesch-sur-suere.jpg&width=800

Wow that looks beautiful to drive tound

What about Luxembourg? Good distance, close to Germany for those who want do 'The Ring' and also the fuel is cheaper there... not forgetting the amazing scenery & roads.

http://www.tntmagazine.com/image.php/media/content/_master/49339/images/esch-sur-suere.jpg?file=media%2Fcontent%2F_master%2F49339%2Fimages%2Fesch-sur-suere.jpg&width=800

I might be passing through that way on my way to Switzerland, in September. Can always report back :)