The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MattPs 98 VVTI Tiptronic Supra (Updated 13/07/2021)

MattP

Free you say... Tell me more

Theres been tickets bought and are now available due to others not being able too attend so they are free i have 15tickets/wristbands so theres a canny few free ones left id rather fill them and lose what ived paid for them then have have an empty stand

Theres been tickets bought and are now available due to others not being able too attend so they are free i have 15tickets/wristbands so theres a canny few free ones left id rather fill them and lose what ived paid for them then have have an empty stand

I will make a meet this week of your goin?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a bit of Autobox trouble with a disconnected wire at the ECU end so fixed that and whipped the autobox sump off cleaned the 7 Solenoids out and valve body then fitted a new sump filter from Mr-T and all is well now..

Good Job, What did you clean them up with ? And if you dont mind me asking how much was the new filter from Toyota ?

And while I was on I ordered and fitted a new set of 30 way dampening BC Coilovers with rubber top mounts and 14/12 spring rates this would compliment the car nicely as I have also changed the anti roll bar bushes front and rear aswell as the 4 drop links...

And then of course I had a the Geometry set up at JM-Imports which made the car handle nicely..

• MattP changed the title to MattPs 98 VVTI Tiptronic Supra (Updated 13/07/2021)