Neons.

Max power

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought you might respect someone who builds a supra for there self and on there own.

But it looks like you get other people to build and do things for you.

You seem to be the centre of attention on this site but I know you couldn't even change a tyre.

BAN!!!!!!!!!!

What it is is...he just doesn't suffer fools gladly.

I thought you might respect someone who builds a supra for there self and on there own.

You seem to be the centre of attention on this site but I know you couldn't even change a tyre.

BAN!!!!!!!!!!

count me in that club too - i have people do things for me...

I have just put a 2006 2jz soarer engine in a 94 supra and put a LPG conversion on it MYSELF. I'm not a Pratt who sticks lights on stuff, I'm serious about my mods. I thought everyone could see my history, that's why I said it's the best mod I have done.

Why don't you post some pictures of the car up? Show all the "sheep" how nice a Supra can look?

BAN!!!!!!!!!!

It's "their" btw. I think a ban is in order, good shout.

I thought it was a mod to start with but not sure anymore... Could be a previous band member?!

Yeah. I think Benny from ABBA use to be on here. I'll check out if Maximillian's IP is from Sweden.

I was going to go for Hank Marvin of the Shadows but you got there first.

I wish I hadn't bothered lol.

Please don't.

count me in that club too - i have people do things for me...

Me too. I could change a tyre but I would need a manicure after. I tend to find only poor people do things for themselves...!!*

That was a joke before anyone gets on their high horse.

H.

You thought wrong.

Waste off time working on the car myself, when I can go to work and earn money to pay somebody to do it for me, I'd rather stick to what I know best and pay somebody else to do what they know best.

BTW, there is no such thing as a 2004 2jz soarers either, if you are going to bullshit try and do some homework first ;)

You thought wrong.

Waste off time working on the car myself, when I can go to work and earn money to pay somebody to do it for me, I'd rather stick to what I know best and pay somebody else to do what they know best.

BTW, there is no such thing as a 2004 2jz soarers either, if you are going to bull$#@! try and do some homework first ;)

Damn right! Id rather work on a weekend, get double time, and pay someone who is cheaper than me to do it. Whether that be Decorating, gardening, or technical car stuff!

Im too lazy to do my own work unless Im being paid :D

You thought wrong.

BTW, there is no such thing as a 2004 2jz soarers either, if you are going to bullshit try and do some homework first ;)

A surprisingly cool response there. I am not sure I would have reacted as well if someone had taken a blatant swipe at me like that.

Put some pics up. I think chavs have given neons a bad name by sticking them on 1 litre washing machines. Growing up watching fast and furious and playing need for speed underground, neons on a fast car don't bother be so much personally. I wouldn't bother due to the legal issues though.