Neons.

Max power

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here, who knows.. one day I may actually make some money out of it! I'm a valeter/driver at present and there is 0 money in it. Actually having said that I still wouldn't want to be a full time mechanic. Anyway, I'm way off topic..

The rate at which I progress with my car if was to do it for a business i would go out of business very quickly.

I don't have a heated garage either it was a single garage but now I have her in a hanger ;)

You thought wrong.

Waste off time working on the car myself, when I can go to work and earn money to pay somebody to do it for me, I'd rather stick to what I know best and pay somebody else to do what they know best.

BTW, there is no such thing as a 2004 2jz soarers either, if you are going to bull$#@! try and do some homework first ;)

You have got me thinking now. I bought the engine with the knowledge that it was a 2004 engine. But they only made it till the year 2000. It is a very new engine. 2jz. Even the supra was discontinued in 2002. Thanks for that info. I am going to the place were I bought my engine from. I want some money back.

Edited by Max power (see edit history)

No funny business you too. Keep your hands to yourselves!

We have room for a little one if you want to join us? Although mind Chris' jeans...they have a tendency to build up static when he fidgets, kind of like a warning system for people with roving hands! I'm just trying to devise a way to earth him....