The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One of them "Gauging Interest" threads. 1997 TT VVTi Tiptronic, Gunmetal, 67K, BPU.

Havard

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

This "may" be on the agenda again. She isn't being used and although a replacement may suffer the same fate, at least I will have that initial excitement of a different car.

If I get a decent offer, we will let her go. She needs a couple of bits sorting to be perfect, I wheel kerbed on DB14 and there is a faint scratch on the bonnet from a cat. Otherwise a good clean and she will be back to her best.

This "may" be on the agenda again. She isn't being used and although a replacement may suffer the same fate, at least I will have that initial excitement of a different car.

She isn't being used? My aero which I owned and just sold only done just over 6000 miles in my 7 years of ownership. That's with going on 3 Dragonballs in it included, do you use yours more often? If so, keep her!! :D ;)

She isn't being used? My aero which I owned and just sold only done just over 6000 miles in my 7 years of ownership. That's with going on 3 Dragonballs in it included, do you use yours more often? If so, keep her!! :D ;)

I am only using her to stop the battery going flat...!! Shame as she is the nicest car I have ever owned but I can't justify her being sat there all the time.

I am only using her to stop the battery going flat...!! Shame as she is the nicest car I have ever owned but I can't justify her being sat there all the time.

She isn't really losing money and you enjoy her the odd times you do drive her right? So are you sure you want to sell? I used my aero just to stop my garage from blowing away, a BIG paper weight. And now I've another on the way :D

Maybe you would enjoy a TT6 more?

She isn't really losing money and you enjoy her the odd times you do drive her right? So are you sure you want to sell? I used my aero just to stop my garage from blowing away, a BIG paper weight. And now I've another on the way :D

Maybe you would enjoy a TT6 more?

You make me lol.

TT6 or a 997 Turbo, Jag F type?

I've seen this car in person, its an absolute shed. Bits stuck on with gaffa tape, super glue resin everywhere loads of small dents and scratches and the engine is as rough as anything....definately clocked so noone should buy it or offer Havard any money :innocent:

I've seen this car in person, its an absolute shed. Bits stuck on with gaffa tape, super glue resin everywhere loads of small dents and scratches and the engine is as rough as anything....definately clocked so noone should buy it or offer Havard any money :innocent:

This..!!

Paul, you are crazy to think about selling again! Go and take it for a weekend away or something and enjoy her again

Need to move on Alex. Will always be a member of the club and hopefully whatever car we have will be allowed at events but we just need a change. Going to look into getting the kerb mark in the front passenger wheel sorted and give her a clean up this weekend.

Thanks for all the comments.

Need to move on Alex. Will always be a member of the club and hopefully whatever car we have will be allowed at events but we just need a change. Going to look into getting the kerb mark in the front passenger wheel sorted and give her a clean up this weekend.

Thanks for all the comments.

Least we will still have your witty humour in the club and events mate, wouldn't be the same not having a desperado drinking partner!