The mkiv Supra Owners Club

One of them "Gauging Interest" threads. 1997 TT VVTi Tiptronic, Gunmetal, 67K, BPU.

Havard

I heard that Tiptronic VVTI Supras are the best and most valuable of all Supras in fact I'm sure it was skippyboyo that told me how he dreamed of owning an auto as he hates manuals.

I'd say yours is worth 15k ;)

I may put the price up based on your recommendation.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also now feel the need to step up to a tt6 and single it just so I can experience the theatre of it I'm not really interested in GTRs etc though

I have too many cars on my list that I want to try and not enough years left in my life to enjoy them all. Plus whatever comes out in the future.

I have too many cars on my list that I want to try and not enough years left in my life to enjoy them all. Plus whatever comes out in the future.

You should have bought this- :innocent:

But because it is now sold, buy this when it's released- ;)

I sometimes have the urge to sell but as soon as I have a drive and think what could I replace it with for the same money I give up

Also your loose a shit load money on say the jag or Porsche but the supra has lost what it's gong to and can only go up know

H don't do it

Maybe we need to spend some money and live a little..!!

He won't do it! When H sees he will be losing £10k PA on a car he hardly drives it will all make logical sense! :D

I would never be that daft Abz. I am always looking for cars where the depreciation is over it's worst. I like spending money, not wasting it.

Havard how much are you selling for? I have looked at your first post but can't find a price :)

It is in a post further down. £9K with a couple of issues sorted.

When you say a couple of issues sorted do you mean they have been sorted or still need sorting?

What are/were the issues?

1 alloy get kerbed on DB.

There are some faint scratches on the bonnet from a cat sitting on it.

Need to check the rear tyres as I am not sure how much tread is on them. Either way, I would sell with a full MOT so that is my problem.

Either that or someone can make offers equivalent to getting all sorted themselves.

Please note: Most cars would be sold these problems and more. It's only because I have OCD that I am wanting to fix them before selling.

H.

Please note: Most cars would be sold these problems and more. It's only because I have OCD that I am wanting to fix them before selling.

H.

Exactly!! If that is all that is wrong with the car buyer is doing pretty damn good. (if you actually sell it)

However I think it is a terrible ad, for £9k I would also want the Red Sea parted a cure for my Hayfever, oh and world peace. Please consider others in your advert and give even more for your under estimated price.

Thank you

H.

He certainly has OCD, rumour is that after the sale he comes and cleans the car in the middle of night so that is a bonus to the sale!!

Though he does tend to be naked when he does this which isn't great if you wake up in the middle of the night to look out the window :D